Trimming Your Junk

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by cbcrazy, Mar 9, 2016.

1. cbcrazy

cbcrazy Member

Anyone else trim/shave the cock and balls? I just finished trimming (not completely shaven) my balls, my cock and hair along the shaft and surrounding area. It's make for an easier cleanup and feels quite enjoyable vs having all the hair/bush.

2. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

I tried it once with my beard/mustache trimmer. But I didn't have the guard on it, and cut myself and started bleeding. I haven't worked up the courage to try it again.

3. Briefsniffer

Briefsniffer Members

I shave my balls on a regular basis but I leave my bush natural

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm circumcised, so i guess that means my cock was trimmed once.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Interesting. I'm taken but I definitely trim from time to time. I'm uncircumcised too, though, and the hair can get caught in between the glans and the foreskin. It isn't comfortable at all, so I trim.

7. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

I keep my balls shaved and the rest of the trimmed close...

8. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I have kept myself hairless in the genital area and butt for close to 15 years. Prior to that I did it in the warmer seasons for close to 10 years. Never been one to like hair there. I have used hand razors, electric razors and creams. I prefer the creams.

9. ScaryWoody

ScaryWoody Members

I got to the age where I don't want to see grey hairs on my balls. Off it all cums.

2 people like this.
  10. Dude-Kai

Dude-Kai Members

I trim above my shaft, shave around it, the balls, and the area between balls n butt. I personally prefer myself this way and if the ladies or lads like it all the better

However, the reason I'm commenting is a heads up, if you do shave be careful of ingrown hairs! Had 2 down there in the past year and ill tell ya, they swelled up to the size of ping pong balls!! The only reason I didn't have to go get them lance it as because I'm on heavy pain meds...

11. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

I have been doing for years, long before it was trendy and most women I ask say they prefer shaved.Shave only downwards with a single blade razor or you can end up with ingrowing hairs.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont bother to trim because it some uneven squirrel fur. I just take an acid bath twice a year, takes all the hair off from neck to toes. skin smoother than a glass bottle...

I do shave my nuts weekly..

1 person likes this.
  13. thesantos29

thesantos29 Pretty Hip

I'm in the same situation. So, I try to keep it trimmed, and every now and then I do a full shave.

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My pubic area has been getting shaven on a regular basis for several months & makes it easier to clean up cum

15. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

^ Coming from a girl, that's the way it should be done.

1 person likes this.
  16. Sparky Paul

doreigirl, it just looks and feels better to me...

17. Sparky Paul

It feels and looks better to me...

1 person likes this.
  18. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

shaved all the time. My wife gets off better with me completely shaved and smooth.

19. justwonderin

justwonderin Member

I've been shaving my crack for 30 years, that evolved into shaving everything below waist leaving a slightly narrowed, v shaped bush. I like how it feels, my wife doesn't mind, and definitely likes the trimmed bush. I've never shared with her that part of the drive has something to do with my feminine side I believe, but I also cycle and leg shaving is widely accepted. I use a razor, aftershave, then aloe vera each morning to keep the red bumps at bay that are typical around the thigh crease region, have never had an ingrown hair.

20. Cornwall37

Cornwall37 Members

I do it all the time I'm totally hairless down in my cock in balls. My partner shaves all hers off too.