trimmed or shaved?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by dvdsky65, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Michal2012

Michal2012 Member

I do clean shave. It is really nice and more comfortable. I do it thrice a week.

2. 1 agree

3. me too

4. Momdadimbi

Momdadimbi Members

Personally, I perfer to shave myself smooth and bare. Love how soft it feels, and how fresh it looks, and it makes my look longer and thicker.
    For other guys, either or, it doesn't really matter to me, as long as I dont have to hunt down your weiner in your bush.

5. bgeasy69

bgeasy69 Members

i shave now and again
    i don't mind hair if i can see there cock i'll suck it for them

6. AloyHyena

AloyHyena Members

If I was not single I like to keep it trimmed unless for a specific sex act or role-playing. Single AF I let it just grow out cause it don't personally bother me

7. I shave till I am smooth been doing it since I had my vasectomy 1973

JeffT likes this.
  8. xrunnerdude

xrunnerdude Members

Either shaved or a neatly trimmed designer patch to the north and fully shaved further south. Basically smooth. Smooth bare skin against bare skin feels wonderful.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Designer patch? Lol. Is that what we're calling our artistic approach to pubic shaving these days. :p

10. xrunnerdude

xrunnerdude Members

That’s the best I could come up with on short notice. I reserve landing strip for the ladies. LOL.

11. Jjohngg

Jjohngg Members

I love full dark bush so I can suck deep and bury my nose in them and enjoy that man aroma. Or I love everything shaved , pubes, balls, pitts and chest, all man hair gone. I realky enjoy sucking both!

12. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

13. bbbong999

bbbong999 Members

Instead of waxing, look up "sugar". It's nearly the same thing but with different ingredients and is far, far less painful. After waxing the first time, my balls wouldn't talk to me for 2 weeks. But with "sugaring", we're back on speaking terms.

14. bobjob

bobjob Members

I go for a wax regularly, got tired of shaving! If need be, I shave in between if I have a "hot date" and I'm not perfectly smooth. I prefer no hair front to back and everywhere in between!!

JessWithCurves likes this.
  15. bobjob

bobjob Members

I used to sugar, but tried waxing a number of years ago and found it far less painful personally.

16. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

In the shower tonight I shaved my balls smooth as if the day I was born. I trim with a clippers elsewhere. Struggle with the ass crack. Hard to see even with a mirror and too afraid I'll cut myself there. If anyone has tips for trimming or shaving my ass crack I would appreciate it. Maybe all I need is someone with me to help out but when on my own???

17. bifaro

bifaro Members

Only trimmed.

18. Shaved it feels amazing

JeffT likes this.
  19. Shadow22

Shadow22 Members

I trim my manscape short and shave my balls. I like to keep it trimmed, though I do wish there was somewhere I could go to get it done. Women have hot wax salons. Why don't men have salons for manscape?