Tried once.. once more tonight.

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by goobyman, May 23, 2004.

1. goobyman

goobyman Member

Yes... the first time nothing occured... a little dizzyness but that was it. So.. it has been a couple of months and I am planning on trying again tonight. I have some 5x and some leaves, how much should I try, and how.. Also.. last time I had the tv on and I am wondering if there is a certain way I should try this like.. with music instead or neither.

Thanks!

2. redgreenvines

redgreenvines Member

well evening is over, so how did it go?

I have no problem with tv or music.
    I take them both equally personally.
    what ever they are saying they must be talking about me, and I have to get to the point where I don't really worry about that.

i.e. relax.

always the main instruction.

relax,
    begin to relax and keep on relaxing and letting go.

enjoy

3. goobyman

goobyman Member

Well I tried some 5x... and at first I tried chewing the leaves to see how that was going to go, but I nearly threw up and I kept drooling on msyelf. So.. I smoked a small bowl of 5x through a quickly made bong, and well after the first hit I felt nothing, as soon as I was going for my second I felt as though I was incredibly drunk. I don't know if it was the Salvia, but for some reason I was getting really pissed off at everything.. one I was dissapointed.. I wanted to see something, a vison. Then my cat was freaking out.. I don't know lol... Maybe I should try acid.. lol.. Oh well.