Transgender 101

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by KathyL, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

Gotta love the lingerie!

Rocket73 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah.

I mean I've matured a lot in recent years about this sort of thing and now since actually getting to know a transgender person I come to realisation that it must be tough for them to express who exactly they want to be in life, especially just from a clothing aspect I mean why is a dress strictly female? Talking to crossdressers I've been told throwing a dress on is way more comfortable than shorts and a singlet top and tbh it's true, so I mean it's kind of retarded that clothing styles are gender specific.

I still do not like the transgender of children. I don't think I'll ever accept that, or parents even contributing to a 5 year olds progression. I just don't like it. I think there should be an age limit as to when a person is old and mature enough to say yes, I really am transgender, but pushing that on literal children, nope, no thanks. If that makes me homophobic (as a lesbian lulz) then so be it but I think it's wrong.

I can actually see myself in some form of a relationship with a crossdresser sometime soon, but I have my kinks and I have my styles. About 5'8, slim, femme, real physical long hair, smooth and totally femme in personality. Someone I can apply makeup to Etc. I always read that crossdressers have a hard time finding females into it, but I feel like I could easily attribute myself to the cause for them if I can find someone I really like in which honestly, for been actively searching for these last few months.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
    Todd Johnson likes this.
  3. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

I feel ya! I don't have any hate towards them. I'm wearing lingerie right now. lol. feels nice. I'm straight but it just feels really good

Rocket73 likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And it's hard to find clothes that you feel good in these days anyway, that's pretty much why I just wear daggy flannel shirts. They're comfortable. So yeah if a guy feels good in bikini cut boy shorts, go for it. I've also noticed there's cross-dressing specific clothes that fit men better but portray a more femme look and feel and I think that's really cool.

5. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

I'd never go out in public in a dress, but at home by myself it's really comfortable.

6. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

An inaccurate term used by transphobes? - So, biologically male/female (born with a penis or vagina), is an inaccurate term defined by transphobes.

So its okay for surgeons to provide sex changes to said people who don't recognise their penis or vagina, while resources and other things in life from other people with cancer in life is sidelined in the hopes of not offending other people who identify as actually born with a penis or a vagina.

Mother nature does not provide sex changes. Survival of the fittest is ALL that counts, end of.

IamNora likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Aren't all babies born females at first anyway? Lol.

8. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

Male and female compliment each other.
    As per the circle of life.

9. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

No one "pushes" being transgender on children. Usually, the parents are dragged along kicking and screaming in protest. The children are the ones driving the process, because they know who they are.

For the parents to allow their children to transition is a matter of harm reduction. If the kid is just playing dressup, no harm done: six months later, they just change the kid's name back, and go back to the old wardrobe. No big deal. If the kid really is transgender and they refuse to allow them to transition, they are looking at a probable suicide. 51% of transgender kids whose parents refuse to support them attempt suicide. And those are just the ones we know about. How many succeed and leave no note, so the parents just wonder why? "We had no idea he was depressed." So the course of least harm is to allow them to transition.

Note that "transition" in the case of children is just social transition: name, hair and clothes. No one is giving children hormones and no one is giving them surgery. That happens much later.

10. KathyL

"Biology" includes more than what is between your legs. Biology also includes what is between your ears. I was born with a penis, but I am biologically female, because I have a female brain.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah well, I still think going through a sex change at 5 is fucked up and that responsibility lays with the parents.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  12. KathyL

If, by "sex change", you mean surgery that simply does not happen. I suppose you could find some back-alley butcher in Nigeria that might do it, but no reputable surgeon in the world would do that.

The idea that it does happen is right-wing progaganda intended to generate hatred.

nudistguyny and snowtiggernd like this.
  13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ahh, but the real question is are you shocked to equally the same level if its a boy dressed as a girl vs if its a girl dressed as a boy.

The answer is likely you have a stronger reaction to one vs the other. And why actually is that?

Also; the pushing it on their kids thing always sounds strange to me because when I was that age my mom would always arrange playdates with girls for me, kind of by instinct

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A stronger reaction as in what way? Shocked? Probably, but that's because I don't often see many girl transform to boys... that I know of, heh.

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Then on the flip side is this.

Effeminate or feminine like brain. Yeah sure

But you are never going to have the same neural network from naturally occuring estrogen and progesterone as natural born females do. Never going to know all the biochemical effects of menstruation. Never going to know all the changes that come from child birth ( including those top secret creepy aspects to the dark side of female sexuality they only find out about after they have had a child)

Be your own person, who you want to be. Some of that may be offensive. But you are never really going to convince the ladies especially its quite the same thing. They will be supportive, wont bother arguing with you, but they know, there are some things you are never going to know about

WritersPanic likes this.
  16. No need for you to shove your opinions down anyones throats.
    People have their reasons for being transgendered.
    They don’t need your transphobic bullshit.
    It has nothing to do with politics.
    Some people feel trapped inside their own body.
    Wanting a sex change is something that is needed to help them succeed.

17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Orange is the New Black has Ruby Rose cast in such a way I think. Not an example from real life. I think there is some movie too. "Boys Don't Cry"? But IRL, you think it's mostly guys doing the real exploring Irm?

I have a lesbian friend (well... she was a date of mine one or two times. Now she's a DJ) who posted on her Instagram her friend or acquaintance or what have you who had her tits removed! :) That was a bit of a shocker to me! I think they're crazy for doing that (& unfortunately not knowing the young woman, who is like 20 something, I don't know her proper pronouns and so forth). But I think being from Hollywood or Venice or wherever they're from it may be a little more common of a cultural phenomenon.

That was the example for me. There is another... I think "Rocco" as he's known, is a FTM transgender activist or something. I'll see if I can find a video.

ok. here's his website if you're interested in that... About Rocco — Rocco Kayiatos

18. KathyL

You talking to me? Did you even read my posts?

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Nigeria probably wasn't the best choice for an example there

Varmint likes this.
  20. Varmint

Varmint Member

My reply: I'm betting that the dna of your "female brain" identifies as male, regardless of which gender you identify as. I'm also wondering what an archeologist will say when he/she digs your bones up and realizes that, "....although dna and bone structure clearly proves this one is biologically male, he nevertheless pretended to be female!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.