Transexuals

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Mamluke13, Jan 29, 2018.

1. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I just destroyed my keyboard:imp:

2. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

You should have let it run a while longer, Eric, to see who might get sucked (no pun) in

3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ahhh shit. Sorry.

4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I know 2 of them personally and they dont seem very friendly!!

I saw one @ this store last week and I said "You look very pretty" (Just to be nice to her (HIM)) and they said "I WISH YOU WOULDNT SAY THAT"

What am I supposed to say???

A few months ago I called a friend of mine whos name is PAUL (His girl name is Merya) and I hadnt talked to him (HER) in years..... Instaed of saying "HEY ITS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU" He said "Why are you calling?"

Not nice people........ @ least the 2 I have dealt with..... (Maybe its understandable.... They arent treated very well so they probably just act the same back to everyone)

5. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Portland. That's where I've seen the most.

Then again I used to walk by a cross dresser bar to and from school every day.

6. Eric!

None of them are nice, at all. They are either flamboyant, arrogant and annoying, or just mean, as you put it. In over 40 years I haven't seen a nice one yet.

Dude111 likes this.
  7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Wow.

Bars get more and more specialized all the time

8. Mamluke13

Mamluke13 Members

Wow so they r all douches

Dude111 likes this.
  9. Mamluke13

Mamluke13 Members

Wonder why they r not nice maybe that's the reason they get treated poorly

Dude111 likes this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

How come? Seems like a silly thing to do?

11. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I don't think it's that transgender people are not nice, but it's just that most transgender people experience difficult times growing up due to the way a lot of people view transsexuality, and thus many trans people have developed a self defense mechanism of sorts.

I would imagine that anyone would be at least a little bit startled if someone came up to them out of the blue telling them they looked "pretty". It also depends on also how it was said, and how they interpreted it. If a trans person has been subjected to sexualized remarks all the time, that person might become sick and tired of people saying "oh, you look pretty/sexy/hot" eventually.

Also, sometimes friends simply drift apart. But the problem may arise when, say, some transgender person feels like the reason for this is because their gender situation has caused some of their friends to shun them. That may create bitterness in some transgender people, and after a number of years, if one of such "friend" decided to call them out of the blue, they might be like "after all these years, and you're calling me now?" This has happened to me with someone who was not transgender, so it's not just exclusive to particular gender groups. For that matter, it is also entirely possible that the timing was simply not good.

So I wouldn't jump to the conclusion saying all transgender people are not friendly. I've certainly come across transgender people who are friendly, so I know.

Mamluke13 and GLENGLEN like this.
  12. Mamluke13

Mamluke13 Members

But u have some that r very sexually aggressive with men when they see them I had a friend tell me that

13. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Again, that's not necessarily gender specific. Although, the testosterone level might have something to do with aggression in this case, I'm not sure. Remember transgender people typically opt for HRT(Hormone Replacement Therapy) to undergo hormonal transition from whatever gender they were assigned at birth to the gender they actually identify themselves as. This just might affect their moods a well, and also in trans-women, there still may be a higher level of testosterone than they hope, conversely for trans-men, they are actually increasing their testosterone level so I can kind of understand if some of them find themselves becoming more aggressive than they used to be.

But like I said, this isn't necessarily gender specific. There are aggressive women who can intimidate many men as well.

Mamluke13 likes this.
  14. David0301

David0301 Members

Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles = Tranny Boulevourd.

Drive there at night and you will see trannies paradise.

How do I know? :mask:

Mamluke13 likes this.
  15. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I've seen plenty of drag queens. Especially around WeHo.

Mamluke13 likes this.
  16. deleted

deleted Visitor

u want no hassle Ladyboy, you go to Thailand ..

17. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

A lot of them take hormone medications where side effects include moodiness....the ones I met are not fun to be around

Dude111 and Mamluke13 like this.
  18. Mamluke13

Mamluke13 Members

Maybe self hatred is y they r like that

19. Mamluke13

Mamluke13 Members

How much do they charge

20. Eric!

I agree