Transexuals MTF HRT anyone know ?

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Insomniax, Mar 2, 2011.

1. bbeecee92

bbeecee92 Guest

I don't know. I think you are 100% right! i just get so frustrated because it really is such a sensitive subject. I remember when i was first coming out and I had all these people saying all these negative unsupportive things! I always want to be supportive. it's such a big life decision to make! I always vote therapy, and other things too! like exploring alternatives and support groups. I think support groups can save lives also

2. Invisible Soul

Invisible Soul Burning Angel

I can understand that, and yes it is a very sensitive subject. I think the problem is, not everyone labelled "trans" has the same issues, problems, and needs. Yet they are all herded together and are treated as being the same.

I think that it's always better to be supportive, than to be the opposite. I never went to any support groups, and felt that avenue wasn't really for me. But I think for some people, support groups can be vital in helping combat distress and depression, and they can save lives for sure. :)

3. bbeecee92

bbeecee92 Guest

ugh. <3 u. especially because i didn't think anyone would reply to my posts!

I agree with you.

4. Invisible Soul

Invisible Soul Burning Angel

Haha, well I like to engage in convesation a lot, especially as that's something I don't really do offline. lol :p

Yeah well, it can be a complex issue. Am glad you agree though. :)

5. bbeecee92

bbeecee92 Guest

i'm sure it would be wonderful to talk to you irl.

i think you have beautifully constructed statements and i think people deserve to hear your views!

6. Janarie

Janarie Guest

A friend once told me that the clothes don't make the person, and I have to say I believe this to be true. Playing "dress up" as a young boy was a great deal of fun. I could sneak my sisters clothing sometimes and it worked out well enough. There was some excitement in hiding it from everyone else and of course the confusion of trying to understand why as a boy I liked to look like a girl. As I grew older I came to realize that society had put it's own limitations on what is acceptable for males to do. Now it is difficult to go out in "drag" as although I am "passable" I also am stuck with the many inihibitions of being "found out" and put on display as our society tends to want to do with "different". I feel most comfortable in women'a clothing though so I wear often at home. The point I am trying to make here I guess is that comfort is a personal thing. What do YOU feel most comfortable as.

7. honty

honty Members

If you would like to.know.then please.write.to.me