Tragus/Cartalige problems, don't know what to do :'(

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by SamLove, Apr 9, 2007.

1. SamLove

SamLove Member

hey, im havin some problems with my tragus, i dont know what to do about it!

i had it done with a gun (i knowwwww, i wont in the future its just that the other piercings i've had before were okay) it was healing fine until this morning when i woke up.

my ear hurt and when i went to turn the piercing... it wasnt there! its swollen up with the stud inside, im scared!

im guessing i shouldnt take it out because i cant actually get to the stud, only the back but what do i do? i dont wanna leave it in there and make my ear go funny and be deformed.

the actual bit where its pierced is very dark, i have been trying to get the swelling down in the hope that the piercing will come through again, any help please

xxx

2. SamLove

SamLove Member

Just to update, I ended up going to the Accident & Emergency area at the hospital and had it removed, it continued to swell so I had no choice.

Am not happy about this, am considering talking to the place where I had it done about why they use a gun.

It was mank, the doctor sorta looked at it and his face was like o_O, a doctor that can't stomach piercings lol!

3. Little Miss Strange

Little Miss Strange Member

That sounds awful! I would definitely speak to the piercer who did it, especially if all your other piercings were fine. Hope your ear gets better soon!

4. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Which is why I don't understand why places like Claire's even do piercings.

But whatev. I suppose any hole can swallow a stud. My new earring tried to swallow the o-ring on the pincher, but I wasn't gonna take none o' that.