Trace Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by GratefulTrace, Apr 8, 2007.

1. GratefulTrace

GratefulTrace Member

Heya!! I am a 38 year old married mama of a 19 year old college girl and a great 11 year old little guy. Me and papa love to hang, listen to tunes, and tool around on our boat at night jamming and blowing down(once summer gets here!!) I discovered my hippie lifestyle as a college student in the late 80s, but lost it in the rat race of single motherhood and having to climb some lame corporate ladder. Just recently after some life altering medical stuff, my man and I decided to drop out and change the way we live....we simplified, changed our jobs (he retired, I work from home now), and have gotten back to focusing on being rather than doing!! I started making clothes again, exploring my artistic side, and vowed to be kinder! I cant believe how much happier and peaceful we are.

I am glad I found these forums...everyone here sounds pretty cool and honest!!

I will be picking the ladies brain for sewing ideas!!

Namaste!!

Tracey

2. PSYCHEDELICA MAN

PSYCHEDELICA MAN The psychman

hi tracey,welcome and enjoy

3. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

Hello Tracey & Welcome to the forums.
    You will meet many cool folks here, and many are into sewing too.
    We live the simpler life here too, we have a small farm, and are both retired.
    Grow our own veggies and try to walk gently on MotherEarth.
    I'm working toward getting a solar power station up and running, expensive but much gentler on the enviroment.
    Have a great time while your here.
    Peace to you and Happy vibes.... Farmout :)

4. Dudley Do Right

Dudley Do Right In Your Head

Hello Tracey;
    I dropped out too and live in the country by a lake, with my 10 year old Dalmatian, Pepper....The simple life is quite a relief from the hectic life in the city....You'll meet some real groovy and laid back people here, welcome and have a good time....DDR
    [​IMG]
    Quote of The Day
    Martin H. Fischer: "Education is the process of driving a set of prejudices down your throat."

5. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

Hey there, and welcome to the forum! I'm Lauren :)

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

welcome :)