Toys? Use them?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Sigma94, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Annon-k34

Annon-k34 Members

I have always wanted to use a fuck machine. Pleasuring myself analy feels great but it just seems like a lot of work and makes it hard for me to cum hands free. I’ve only accomplished that a couple times. Having something do the work for you seems like it would make it easier to feel the pleasure and let it build.

slayer3737, Chris4u and Sigma94 like this.
  2. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Yes . 10 different Aneros products and other P massagers. Flesh lights as well. Use them solo and with the wife.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    BiBearMan69 likes this.
  3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

a couple of cock dildos, one quite thin at 7", one thick at 8"; an aneros look-a-like prostate massager, couple of butt plugs, cock rings - metal n silicone, and some cock jewellery.

simon :)

4. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

Absolutely I have a Dick Rambone dildo which is 17 inch with 13 inches of it being able to be inserted. And yes all the way

CuriousK25 likes this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I have several dongs my wife fucks me with while sucking me off, it's good times for both of us and then she gets her strap-on and fucks me real good as she strokes out a second load to be blown into her mouth.

6. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

As I recently shared with you via chat I just bought my first toy, a Dillio Twister by Pipe Dreams. It's similar to a cock but doesn't look exactly like a cock. In many ways it looks like the grip of a golf club but much thicker.

I've thought about where I would store it if I needed to hide it. The side pocket of my golf bag wouldn't be a bad spot. If anyone found it I would just say it was a training aid to better learn how to grip my club.

Chris4u likes this.
  7. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I have a 9 inch long, 2 inch thick dildo. I can take the whole thing. I’m ready for an upgrade.

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I have a lover over about every 4-5 weeks who's 9.5" and is a pleasure to suck off and just recently he's fucked me in the ass with her guidance and help. Not sure I could go bigger but who knows, he may stretch me to another level.

Edward V likes this.
  9. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I so want to experience the real thing in my ass. Did he cum in you? Do you know any good free sites where I can meet someone?

Edward V likes this.
  10. ALCOmech

ALCOmech Visitor

I’m single and unattached. I have some toys I play with.

8in thick dildo to practice my oral and deepthroating. Can’t get it up my ass yet.

7in thin dildo for my ass.

Glass butt plug that I can wear for hours.

My favorite is my cock ring/butt plug combo that feels wonderful when I wear it.

I want to buy an inflatable butt plug next.

slayer3737 and Topher1972 like this.
  11. TxHorndog

TxHorndog Members

Impressive!

bigredinmass likes this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I have accumulated an array of toys we use. Most are used on me (anal toys) but she gets as much pleasure using them on me as I get having them used on me. Toys are a fabulous way for a couple to enhance the pleasures of sex with each other and I've stated that to many other couples. Don't be shy, open your mind and explore. Some things you'll enjoy and some you may not. In our case we enjoy the many toys we have but have agreed that which ever one of us passes first, the other must remove them from the house so our heir's don't find them. We don't want to freak out our kids as they liquidate our assets.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  13. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

How on earth did you get it past the bend at the colon?

Pantyman75 likes this.
  14. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

Lots of lube and taking it slow

Beasterd likes this.
  15. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

My wife is hoping that by thanksgiving she can get a 3” diameter dildo balls deep into me. How many times a day do I need to work on it to reach her goal?

16. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

Let's see... thin 4" plug, 4" plug that is 2.5" at the widest, 6" dildo, 8" one and one that is 14" by 2.5" that I rarely use. Single, though, so only use them on myself.

17. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

I work with it every day but I still haven’t gotten past 8”. Any more advice?

18. Mr. White

Mr. White Members

I thoroughly enjoy and reccomend toys. A girlfriend bought me a silicone masturbator about 10 years ago and eventually I tore the mouth on it I used it so much. Next I bought anal beads which when pulled out of my ass while orgasming was insane. I have two masturbators, the aforementioned one and one that is shaped like an ass. Two different types of anal beads. Four butt plugs and a skinny black dildo and then a giant pink dildo which both fit into the harness I bought for my girlfriend in my last relationship so she could peg me.
    She liked to be restrained also so we had a restraint system under the bed. We used the butt plugs the most but we regularly used toys.

slayer3737 likes this.
  19. Usedtwo87

Usedtwo87 Members

I enjoy bigger toys inside me. My wife and I play with them together. We have a plethora of toys. We also use them while we are alone too. We both travel a lot of work.

20. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

My biggest is 14 by 2.5. I can only take maybe 6-7 inches of it.

Bayer Sanyo likes this.