Toys? Use them?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Sigma94, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Sigma94

Sigma94 Members

Does anyone here own and use “toys”? If so what do you have? When do you use them? Solo or with your other? Self pleasure or enhancing what is already taking place?

bigjt likes this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

5" thin vibrator, 7" rubber dong, 8" thick strap-on...all used on me. My wife strolls around with the strap-on saying she wants me to suck her cock, she likes how it flops and swings while she's walking around. Then she uses the first two listed to loosen me up while she sucking on me. Then she breeds me with her strap-on...good times we have.

3. KW67

KW67 Members

Have a chocolate 6" dildo, that is on the thin side, a thick 6" dildo that has that real feel, and a Pink 5" dick vibe. I don't use them all the time, but they do get used often enough.

Sigma94 likes this.
  4. Annon-k34

Annon-k34 Members

Haven’t in a long time. Don’t have anything now. I would love a nice realistic one though. I had one about 10 years ago and threw it away in fear of my wife finding it. It was a fairly thick 8 inch realistic one and brought me to bliss many times.

Chris4u, LowHangers and Sigma94 like this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

So get another one and enjoy the pleasure it provides. I have two realistic ones and enjoy sucking on one while my wife fucks me with the other when our "suck bud" is not available.

6. Annon-k34

Annon-k34 Members

I’m too afraid to buy another one. I don’t want anyone I know to see me buying it. Also I don’t think my wife would approve of it. I thought about ordering one online but she pretty much always gets all the mail before I do. Im so jealous of you that your wife supports you and your desires. I’d give just about anything to suck someone. And if I could share a cock with her omg!!!

Chester Jones, Chris4u and Sigma94 like this.
  7. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

My wife and I use toys every time we get together. My favorite thing to do is use toys, fingers, and of course my tounge on her until she has to have help walking to the bathroom 10 feet away. This usually means that I have to take care of myself. It doesn’t matter if I get off.
    Some times we take things the other way and she uses toys on me or pegs me. This is our way of destressing her, if she is upset and I can tell, I let her take it out on my ass. This gets her destressed and arroused.
    Toys can be your best friend. The secret to a great relationship is to keep your lover happy and if toys help by all means use them. Don’t forget the batteries.

8. Annon-k34

Annon-k34 Members

Someone should buy a toy for me and deliver it!:tonguewink:

9. Chris4u

Chris4u Curious and looking.

It would be a pleasure to hand deliver you a toy

bigredinmass and Annon-k34 like this.
  10. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

Do u have delivery restrictions? I promise u will be compensated for your efforts

Chris4u and bigredinmass like this.
  11. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

Have a couple of smaller vibrators, one has a remote. Also a 7 inch vibrating dildo. Use them for foreplay while I slowly stroke my cock, usually with wife’s panties. Feels amazing when u cum while stimulating prostate, even finished once without touching my dick! It’s intense :)

Chris4u and Sigma94 like this.
  12. JReed

JReed Members

We’re similar to you two in that I love to use toys, fingers and tongue on her until she literally begs me to stop and has trouble walking for a bit. I’ll get off, usually jerking off on her tits as she recovers, but my main joy is to make her cum over and over.

She’s used my ass but never, to my knowledge, as a way to de-stress. That’s an interesting idea and something I’d like to pursue. Thanks for the idea

13. Chris4u

Using your wife's panties sounds hot,have you ever slipped them on and stroked your cock?☺

Dizzle48 and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

Oh hell yes! Sometimes wear to work and edge throughout the day. Love getting them wet with precum before cuming all over them!

Dizzle48, slayer3737 and Chris4u like this.
  15. Chris4u

Deliciously sexy ☺

Tallguy38 likes this.
  16. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

Why thanks, I’m halfway through the process today! Been wet for a few hours now!

Chris4u likes this.
  17. Clamneck

Clamneck Members

I have more toys than anyone I know. I have several fucking machines, and two large cabinets with the small to large. Most toys have completely different uses depending on you use it on yourself or allow someone to use it on you. For me the use of toys is an essential part of foreplay as I need a willing partner in order to top and my girth can be a hinderance in play

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    PrettyToni, Annon-k34 and Chris4u like this.
  18. Clamneck

Clamneck Members

Amazon under the category of sexual wellness delivers overnight and at a great price. More variety than any online site I’ve seen

Chris4u, Sigma94 and Tallguy38 like this.
  19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Throughout my first marriage I'd jerk off with my wife's panties on a lot. What I really enjoyed was wearing her corset and stockings while stroking myself. My present wife goes "commando" but she's bought me some ladies panties to wear from time to time.

littlewilly1970 and Chris4u like this.
  20. Curiousguy96

Curiousguy96 Members

Lr
    Order one online but get it delivered to a post office or a local shop. Most big sites can do that

Annon-k34 likes this.