Towels for sitting

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Fallingstarshower, Mar 13, 2019.

1. cindywarble

cindywarble Members

better keep him

2. Augres

Augres Members

Almost every morning I am alone nude eating my breakfast at the kitchen counter I find it easy to sit on 3 sheets of paper towel (hooked together not seperated) then when I am done throw it in the trash

3. cindywarble

cindywarble Members

youve never seen digimon?

4. I love Digimon.

cindywarble likes this.
  5. cindywarble

cindywarble Members

digimon loves you

6. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

As long as everyone use wet wipes after a bathroom visit, we do, I don't see the need for sitting on towels when in your own home.

Joshua Van likes this.
  7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are nudist and live by the same rules inside our home and in nudist resorts. Towel
    in our home chairs and towels on the resort chairs.

Barry Thrift likes this.
  8. Mobius_Stripped

Mobius_Stripped Members

The places I usually sit around the apt have towels on them for comfort as well as hygiene. I sweat a lot in the night so I'll often sleep on one. They (and I) all get washed in the end.

Ace65 likes this.
  9. teast394

teast394 Members

Not really, we just make sure everything is cleaned regularly. Having active young boys I think the front is just as big of a problem if not bigger and that touches everything.

Joshua Van likes this.
  10. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Yes, would never dream of doing otherwise.

11. Ace65

Ace65 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah I'm the same way in my apartment. My dining room chair has it's own towel along with the chair I'm sitting in right now in front of my computer.

Barry Thrift and Mobius_Stripped like this.
  12. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

Generally not at home

Joshua Van likes this.
  13. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Its nice to be clean around our own houses, best that way.

Please use towels to sit on.

14. RT19

RT19 Members

Not a towel but I have a leather couch and I have a few throws over it which I sit on. Warm and cosy in winter and prevents my skin sticking on the leather in summer.

15. Ace65

Ace65 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I would like to try and find some that are a little softer. Some regular bath or beach towels can be a little on the rough side on a bare bottom.

16. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

?

17. passygalore

passygalore Members

I have a towel on my kitchen chair, but my ramshackle, second-hand, computer chair has been totally exposed to the naked "elements" for over a decade. I'm fairly good at doing re-wipes during the day, but do need to get even better.

I ate once at a nudist restaurant that had a towel notice at the entrance door, and another time visited a nude beach that had a sign posted, something like, "No sitting directly on the sand--towel required". In the restaurant, I was the only one with a brown-colored towel--all the regulars had white or yellow towels. After growing up being forced to wear white underwear, no way would I use a revealing, white towel. I want a towel that you can justify washing bi-annually like the brown one on my kitchen chair.

18. passygalore

passygalore Members

I've also found this to be very effective in-lieu-of or along with a sitting-towel. I simply bunch up a facial tissue and press it firmly into the subject crevice and leave it for awhile. Then simply remove and discard. The result: a clean and dry crevice.

19. travelguy61

travelguy61 Members

I do us a towel sitting at home, just cleaner that way

20. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

A couple of years ago before the pandemic, my wife and I went on holiday to The Canaries with some friends.

One day, the two of us went off on our own and ended up on the local nude beach for a few hours. While there, we visited a bar behind the sunbeds. My wife thought it was a novelty to go into a bar naked. Afterwards, she told our friends about this being a notable first for her.

While I bought drinks at the counter, she sat down on one of the few stools provided. When I rejoined her wth our drinks, I noticed a tall German man was looking down at my.wife.

At first, I thought he was cheekily oogling a younger woman close to. Then I saw a look of distate on his face. I realised that the old guy was offended my wife had put her bare arse directly on the stool. She didn't know it was nudist etiquette to place towels on seats before using them.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021