Touching during Threesomes

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by nympho man, Dec 10, 2013.

1. nympho man

nympho man Member

I read on here that many guys don't like touching their dicks to another guys dick during threesomes, even by accident. It makes them worry about being a homosexual? I have had many threesomes with my wife and a friend of ours and I am straight as an arrow. It's no big deal to me if his dick touches me or mine touches him. In my opinion it's all about pleasuring that sexy woman I am with. It's not like I am sucking his dick or him fucking me. We are doing our best to satisfy my wife and giving her an explosive orgasm. By no means am I knocking anyone who is bi and enjoys experiencing another guy while with another woman. I am just talking about the guys that are scared when another dick touches them. I am only concentrating on that juicy, hot pussy that's in front of me.

jr5646 and experimentingpeople like this.
  2. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I quite agree with what Nympho says. It is very difficult for two men to share a woman's naked body without there being some physical contact between them, including touching of cocks.

In one of my past experiences, with a good friend and my wife, we all agreed to try to see if we could both fuck her at once, and by that I mean both our cocks in her **** at the same time. I lay, face up, on the bed, and she got over me and slid her **** down over my cock. Then our friend stood on the floor behind her, and between my knees, and slid his cock into her ****, atop MY cock! Fortunately, she had fucked enough that her pussy was stretched wide enough to take us both.

Then the other fellow did all the work since neither I nor my wife could move very much. His cock was pressed against mine, the whole length and the feelings as he moved in and out of my wife's pussy were fantastic. Also, his balls would slam against mine as he fucked her.

I don't remember who came first. I believe we all pretty much came together! But his cum, and mine, came spewing out of her **** and all over my balls.

Even though there was much touching of our cocks, I did not consider it anything more than it was, two guys giving the ultimate fuck to one very deserving pussy!

3. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I'm with both of you guys. When I was in a threesome with my wife and our friend Steve, the two of us men would come in contact all the time. We even went so far as to kiss and grope each others balls and cocks, but nothing beyond that. (BTW, kissing Steve always tasted funny to me. Maybe if I were gay or bi, it would have been more appealing.)

I maintain that you can be 100% heterosexual (as Steve and I both are) and still appreciate the beauty of another mans body. That certainly doesn't mean that the two of you are going to trade blowjobs or ass fuck each other! When I had my fingers wrapped around his cock, my primary train of thought was usually along the lines of, "This is going to slide into my wife's pussy any minute now!" That was what made it arousing for me!

nympho man likes this.
  4. buzzgunner

One a point related to Son of John's describing DP'ing his wife with the help of another male friend, something just occurred to me. The Red Cross describes "sexual contact" as:

• Vaginal sex (contact between the penis and vagina)
    • Oral sex (mouth or tongue on someone's vagina, penis, or anus)
    • Anal sex (contact between the penis and anus)
    Then, they go on to say that if you are a male and you've had "sexual contact" (per the above definitions) even ONCE with another male, since 1977, you are ineligible to donate blood!

Now, as I've posted many times in this forum, I was in an absolutely wonderful threesome with my wife and another male (back in 1985) which lasted for a little over six months. While Steve and I never gave each other blowjobs or engaged in anal sex with each other, the mere fact that we both fucked my wife back-to-back meant that whoever when second basically came in contact with the semen of the first guy, just as if we'd had sex ourselves. That would have been even more true if we'd ever DP'ed her (as Son of John described doing to his wife.) So, while I NEVER violated the Red Cross rules by the "letter of the law", I certainly did in spirit, and I just donated my 13th GALLON last month!

As countless gay men have posted on other websites and in other forums, I think the current Red Cross eligibility rules for donation are stupid and need to be rewritten (as they effectively ban otherwise perfectly healthy gay men from donating.) Why not just come out and ask if you're HIV positive? If you're going to lie about that, you're probably going to lie about the other questions anyway.

But I digress...

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyaLZHiJJnE"]Cross the streams - YouTube

6. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

^^I don't get the significance of that :)

John always tells hot stories.:)

You would think if you were straight and your dick touched another guy's dick you would go soft.

7. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

I find it interesting you (or your wife) needs another man to satisfy your wife, yet the point of your post is talking about accidental dick touching.

8. nympho man

nympho man Member

I never said that I have to have another man to satisfy my wife. I have been taking care of that for twenty years. We are just getting to act out a fantasy we have had for a while. It's just another avenue of excitement that we have added to an already exciting marriage. I believe there are lots of couples out there that would love to be in our shoes if they could just work out the details. It's all about communication and being able to just have fun with it.

9. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

The first time we did a mfm it did feel weird to me to accidentally touch the other guy cock as we dp my very sexy wife, but once I seen how sexually turn on she was from the first mfm experience I got over the weirdness real quick and just focus on the sexually pleasure my wife was having. And yes I do get sexual pleasure seeing my wife being very sexually turn on even if it another guy fucking her, and she loves knowing that she can turn on two guys at the same time, who are totally focus on bring her sexual pleasure. She used to be insecure about her body due to her tiny tits which I love, and since doing the mfm's it has shown her that other men find her tiny tits just as sexy as I do.

10. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

11. silk896

silk896 Member

I've really only had 1 threesome - but it was a full-on DP.
    guy on bottom in my vagina
    me in middle - the ham in the sandwich
    guy on top in my botty.

It was all our first time with multiple partners, and happened by accident - not preplanned at all.
    The reaction was exactly as the original thread contended - the guys were just not prepared for the amount of time they would be in very close contact with the other man. It really put them off!
    Okay the thing happened and they both came inside their allotted hole, but overall it was awkward and not particularly satisfying.
    I haven't been there since. Groups stuff just isn't my thing.

PS. Another downer sort of.- cleaning semen from two holes - you use a lot of toilet paper!!!

12. BeachyBabe

BeachyBabe Member

I have been with two guys once and they were really squeamish about it. It worked when one of them was in my pussy while I was giving the other guy a blowjob, but one in my pussy and the other in my ass was pretty much hopeless. We just called it off when became apparent that it was too awkward for them because they were more worried about avoiding contact with each other. And then instead of going on, they just decided to finish by jerking off on my face. It was disappointing, and I just wish I could experience it another time with guys who are more comfortable with it..

13. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

I don't get why homophobe guys would even want to bother being in a mfm! You are going to have to know that there is going to be another naked guy within close quarters. If you are both there for her then get over it.

14. buzzgunner

Absolutely! I know this to be true, even for two totally heterosexual men. In a true, no-holds-barred MFM, the two guys are going to touch frequently. If they don't, they're either wearing full-body condoms, or they're just flat doing it wrong! :)

15. escaper

escaper Guest

No holds barred lol. My gf and I regularly find ourselves trapped in a full nelson by the other...feet attacking the business area appropriately and all. (whoever is presented an opportunity first usually takes the other)

Now as far as a threesome goes, I wouldn't mind seeing her spider trap a sucker who wouldn't be expecting it.

I've cummed more then once from a toe masturbation. :sunny: :2thumbsup: :love:http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/images/icons/icon10.gif

16. hotdamandcheese

hotdamandcheese Member

The possibility of bumping dicks with some guy is not something I spend a whole lot of time thinking over but if presented with the opportunity to satisfy my partners fantasy of a MMF threesome or a DP experience, bumping dick wouldnt even slow me down, Hellwe could sword fight for all I care as long as I was able to be part of a wonderful moment with my girl as she had one of her biggest fantasies come true.

17. Goander

Goander Members

It happened to me once while receiving a double BJ.

18. Kerri

Kerri Members

Sounds like fun!

The only time I was with two guys they didn’t touch each, at least if they did it was an accident and brief and it didn’t seem to bother either of them.

Goander likes this.