Toshiba Satellite 1405 Series

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by Ebene, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

Does anybody have an internal Toshiba Satellite 1405 Series internal hard drive? The minimum capacity should be about 10GB, so if it's below that I don't want it.

When my Dad passsed away he left me his laptop and it doesn't have a hard drive. I have various items I'm willing to trade, and probably the most expensive one is an RP-50 multieffects pedal for electric guitar. Has 80 effects, 40 of which you can edit, built in turner, built in drum machine, runs on batteries or plugs into wall (I can include the wall adapter and the original box).

I have various books. Books such as C/C++ programming books, HTML books, Java books, Idiots Guide to Windows XP.

I have Battlefield Vietnam for the PC (online and singal player).

2. the6peace8keeper

the6peace8keeper Born Again Satanist

Id look on ebay for the hd you want, a small 10-20 gig should be next to nothing.....does it still have the caddy and hookup? Sorry your dad passed...if you need help finding the corect hd just pm me....