Toronto 9 Dead From Van On Sidewalk

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Aerianne, Apr 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No, I'm only calling us animals in here to further cement my argument about natural instincts lol.

Not sure about anyone else, but I'm not a monkey. I'm a descendant front something much more powerful, which gives me the conscious thought process to even interpret the ideas I even have in my head. No animal could do that. ;)

The only tie I might have with animals, is the one where I may or may not believe that apes were genetically modified to mine for gold a very long time ago. If that was the case, then my belief is they were genetically modified by the gods, from the gods to release the turmoil that mining actually has on one's physically. The slave race was created. In that case we get the worst of both worlds. Ape genes, in which as I've discussed, can be pretty deplorable creatures, and God genes in which, well they don't appear too different to humans in the atrocities they've made either going off all scriptural texts about them in all cultures. Greedy, violent, lusting creatures.

We were never going to be civil or peaceful.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

What about Vanilla Gorilla?

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh well, pay peanuts. Get monkeys. :p

4. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Evolution is clearly a gift from God!

5. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Pretty much this.

Rioting and violence from Soros funded groups like BLM lead to injuries, property damage and even death. Yet these people are seen as virtuous.

My friend’s father from Scotland had cancer, and couldn’t get DHS treatment because he was retired and wasn’t paying as much taxes into the system. So he had to come to the US just to stay alive.

6. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Everybody has the potential for evil. A tree cant grow up to reach heaven without the roots stretching down to hell.

Beach Ball Lady Balls and Orison like this.
  7. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Don’t you know aspects evolution only exists where it suits the bs being put forth. We are animals yet beyond our primal instincts? I think not! They Can’t have it both ways. Poor guy is a victim of his primal instincts

I am not of chimp stock, nor was I ever! they still exist. Others can believe that if they want but have to accept all aspects of it

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Lol. I love when people show they don't understand evolution

Noserider likes this.
  9. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Seems you are the one with a problem. The one full of hate. Just because I don’t agree with you, you call me a racist without having any evidence otherwise, other than som3 lame ass links that do not show racism. And now you call machinist a bigot because he doesn’t see things as you do. Calling him homie, was that sarcasm, do you truly see him as a friend, or are you suggesting something else, perhaps referencing his ethnicity in a derogatory manner?

This is the so called progressive tactic, and not very progressive in effect!

machinist likes this.
  10. Beach Ball Lady Balls

As usual you Never have anything of substance to add other than lame attempts at jabs. .because you typed it, it must be true! Lol

11. Noserider

Can you link to the specific quote where I called you a racist, please?

Not seeing things the same way as me and wanting to discriminate against children are two different things entirely.

LOL Project much? Good God. And, yes, I do see him as a friend. A horribly misguided one, but still. As I gather, he's a gun-toting foodie. So we have that in common. And we both like the ladies.

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

im sure the 10 dead people and their families really appreciate this awesome social discourse.

13. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

I often wonder where people get this stuff about me. Where did I supposedly want to discriminate against children which makes me a bigot?

14. Noserider

Didn't you day trans kids shouldn't be in Boy Scouts?

15. mcme

mcme lurker

That makes complete sense. A boy who thinks he's a girl should be in the boy scouts, and realize he's different in thinking he's a girl. Not in the girl scouts thinking he's where he belongs.

GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  16. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

boy who thinks hes a girl should be at the fucking psychiatrists

17. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Are you trying to be coy? I think so and fail, but let’s see... someone says I hate muslims, which would make me racist and then when I ask for where I have been racist towards muslims, to which you provide links to threads about muslims crimes in the news, which I posted. Ones that happened in my city and or my country on the day they happened. You supply these links as if proof of this, as if it proves the statement. To which it didn’t. Yes you insinuated I am racist.
    Read back in this thread! Seems you suffer memory loss from moments ago. See page 3

18. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Did the killer of these people get kicked out of Boy Scouts?

19. Noserider

Can you link to the specific quote where I called you a racist, please?

Yes or no?

20. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Again, see page 3 Of this thread. People are not idiots and trying to be coy and failing is not becoming. Try harder

Not even sure why yyou and others started bringing up Muslim people, it certainly was not me who did!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.