Topless!

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by DejaVoo, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Dario Western

Dario Western Member

Hi,

I live in Australia, where most girls and women go topless whilst sunbathing on the beaches, but that's about all. Most Australian women don't really see the point of going around topless wherever they please like European women do. I doubt that any woman likes being yelled at in the street by strangers who are too immature to accept the beauty of their breasts.

I think topfree demonstrations would be really cool, but I imagine that by and large they would only really get commendation from Dirty Old Men who want any excuse to be able to have a perve.

I also think it's really horrible that some people take offence to women breastfeeding, and treat it like it's a freaky activity. I wonder how many of these people were breastfed themselves when they were babies?

2. Irish Drunkard

Irish Drunkard Member

Not to resurrect a dead thread, but I just now saw this....

When I was 18 or 19, I was dating an attractive girl who, let's say, wasn't terribly shy with her body. On one hand, I liked getting to see boobs on a nearly daily basis. On the other hand, I didn't like that other guys watched her braless breasts bounce along as she walked. The problem wasn't her; it was me. My insecurity was causing an unwarranted lack of trust towards her, and I started becoming a serious asshole. I didn't recognize my own insecurity until I nearly lost her. A mutual friend intervened, talked me through some issues of trust, jealousy, etc. I went from being an asshole to her when she dressed hot and sexy, to a mindset in which I just kept saying to myself that she was coming back to my room each night. And, yeah, there was even a sense of pride in having guys drool over a girl whos ass I was tappin almost nightly.

3. GermanLoveMachine

GermanLoveMachine Member

No its definitely not so that European woman show their tits, at least not german ones, or please if you know one specific place where that is tell me! Its a tiny minority that takes off their top of their bikinis (I mean that you really can SEE them, Im not talking about when they lie on their belly sunbathing and take it off so that the fabric of the string that holds it does not make a sunmark, but there you can essentially see NOTHING !)

4. GermanLoveMachine

GermanLoveMachine Member

What size did she have ?

5. earthmama120843

earthmama120843 Member

i still think that it should just be the womans choice.. i would totally do the topless thing...

6. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Women should just go topless and care less what anybody thinks about it, its her body so its nobody else's business weither shes topless or not. They need to just deal with it or go somewhere else.