Topless!

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by DejaVoo, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Softee

Softee Member

It's legal in Ontario for women to go topless, but few seem to do it. I've only personally seen a few topless women at the local beaches or walking around the streets here in North Bay in the last 7-8 years or so that it has been legal.

2. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Thats ok, important thing is its legal for those who wanna do it. Just because somethings legal doesnt mean people gotta go out in droves and be topfree.

3. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

It's legal here too, but it'd get me a helluva lot unwanted attention if I did it... and most of the year it's too cold really. I may be able to go barefoot year round but that's only 'cause I make sure I keep my upper body warm.

4. apple seed

apple seed Member

dude i am sooooo with you. and thank you for making that post. pepeol do over sexulize them. i am so with you but i would be afried at first, there are alot of sick basterds ot there.

love and blessings, apple seed.

5. *electrica*

*electrica* Member

Very old thread but I just saw it.
    I'm always topless, indoors or out and people do not appreciate it. The most fun was with Softee. I got a surprising amount of girls screaming at me, calling me a whore because their boyfriends are staring at my tits. I ended up writing FEMALE RIGHTS across my stomach and told them to stop cramping the movement, just so they'd shut up. That time was to make a point, but I mostly only do it because it's hot out.
    And the purpose of breasts is much more about feeding babies than being secretive to give guys boners. I know they love their taboo boobies, but I agree with the thing about guys' chests. They're still sexy even though they're not rated R. Go topless if it's legal where you are. It's comfy and incredibly freeing. And what did all those women fight to have the law passed for if no one's going to use it, right?

6. loveturtle

loveturtle Member

Whatever men have a right to do, women should have the same right. In Eugene, Oregon and in Brattleboro, Vermont, it's legal for both sexes to be completely nude in the center of downtown!

7. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

It's technically legal, in Ontario at least, but I've also heard of a woman being arrested shortly after the legislation was passed for 'causing a scene' or something along those lines... basically distracted a ton of people adn there was almost a big ol car accident.

8. *electrica*

*electrica* Member

I had the cops circling the block all night when I did it. I think they were just itching to arrest me for it.

9. ledzeppelinlover

ledzeppelinlover Member

people do oversexualize women parts. basically whatever we can't see we want relevant to whatever we can't have we want.

10. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

every court case where this questions come up, the laws were changed to either make it illegal for men to go topless, or legal for women to be topless at least in public parks
    peace park, directly across from the white house is 1 such park where its legal for women to be topless
    few years ago there wasa protest there and we camped there for months during this time 1 day there was a sister circle nd it was hot so they took off theyre shirts, just as good ol billy clinton came out for 1 of his little walks to the local mcdonalds..all the sisters ran to the edge of the park all wavig at him & bouncing around..he looked over at them and you could just tell his knees were about to buckle
    it was such a funny scene

11. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

ok I have went topless at several festies and gatherings. The only thing that bothers me is the freaky guy hiding behind the tree or something inching his way in my direction. during the summer I went to a psytrance festies and this dude was following me all over and ever attempted to get into my tent. scarey shit. I never freaked out on someone as much as i did towards him. I'm all for being nude, but don't you think that some guys will be more proned to move on us?

12. soaringeagle

i think only as long as its kept a forbidden thing
    if it was perfectly normal the way it is say at a gathering then there isnt really thatsexuality linked to nudity.. where as at the psytrance thingy im guessing nudity wasnt so natural so was perceived as an advertisement for a sexual advance
    on the flip side ya have some fool whos not used to nudity just being a natural confortable thing and suddenly theresa naked bumble bouncin round wigglin your hips hulahooping and hes probly like holy shit theresa naked woman i gotta get closer to her..plus theres all the extacy crap the kids are takin..

i guess my point is that seems to only be a problem when its not something thats perfectly natural and seen everyday

13. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

well the naked thing is natural there. most of the drugs there were experiemental, opposed to xtc. creepy guys where ever you go.

14. soaringeagle

yea well everything ya told me bout that place and that fest just sounded creeepy and cultish..lol
    especialy the zombie drug they fed everyone

15. ElChivato

ElChivato SeNioR MeMBeR

some guys do too.

:tongue:

***don't mean to be mean or anything, i'm just sayin. :)

16. brack1936

brack1936 Member Lifetime Supporter

I've got boobs. I like them :)

17. Mester

Mester Member

but zee deefference *SHOOuLD* be obfious

18. Texplayboy

Texplayboy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I have to chime in on this thread, very interesting points of view so far, and I really have to laugh at Blackguard, who in one sentence says he will never loose his appreciation for boob watching, and that men would not stare if boobs were more commonly exposed. I guess his point is he will be the last man staring.

This topic has a wide spectrum if you look at it from a worldwide perspective. In parts of Africa, it is common for women to be topless all day, everyday. It is not a sexual thing to them. In many parts of the Middle East, women not only cover their mammary glands, but their whole body, face and eyes. Ankles are outlawed in some places. I was in Cannes France in Oct, and the beaches had very few topless women. One of the locals say that only tourist do that now days, that the Italian men prefer covered breast, so they can better appreciate the excitement in the bedroom. They feel they have been desensitized to boobs.

The real issue might be said that we should all be treated equal. I would challenge that too. I don't think that either gender should be treated better, but it is a stretch to think we are the same in every aspect and category.

As much as I would love to see more topless women, I realize that it is enjoyable because it is taboo. If it were everywhere, such as ankles are in the States, it would loose some of its amazing power of arousal.

As a woman, you should appreciate the power you have over men with your bodies, it is an equalizing force. To give that up just for the right to be equal is not fair to you in the long run. Until everything in life is equal, you should keep the things that are yours to control.

19. earthmama120843

earthmama120843 Member

im all about walking around topless!! lets plan this march! im in!

20. rak

rak Senior Member

i'm a guy and i wouldnt like chicks running around with no shirt on. thing is that it is arowsing(you know that.) -thats a good thing, but the bad thing is that some of us dont want to keep getting aroused against our wish. there are guys who have wives and dont feel good about looking at other womens mamaries. so i wished that women respected us guys a little more. women are very beutiful-but you can be beuftiful and clothed at the same time.