Topless Women

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Maria420, May 9, 2004.

1. paperdoll075

paperdoll075 Member

I went topless at a nude beach a month ago. I think i had a hole burned through me from blatant staring. It was unnerving. I think being nude is wonderful. I take every opportunity. It's liberating and natural. BUT. In our Western Culture breasts are seen as something sexual, like pussy or ass. It's well documented that in many tribal societys men don't have this heightened sexual desire for womens breasts. Why? Because they are not hidden. They are on display like arms and knees. I don't know what the answer to this is. Even in these situations, men are still going to find breasts attractive. They add to the whole package that is a women - the beautiful curves and bumps. I guess men just need to learn to respect womens bodies a bit more. A lot of women, wether we admit or not probably find mens chests sexually attractive. I know i do. Just as a man subconciously decides a women is a good mate by the shape and fullness of her breasts, i go nuts for a hairy, muscley man chest- which no doubt is my head subconciously indicating i've found a good baby maker. Therefore, i'm finding mens chests sexual - but they're running around shirtless.

Yeah. I don't know what the answer is.

2. gshdgns

gshdgns Member

In my view women should be allowed to go topfree wherever men are. When I go to a store, I am required to wear a shirt, but when I walk through the park, hike in the mountains, swim, or do yardwork, I can leave my shirt off. If a woman chooses she should be able to do the same. Most won't, but there are a lot of men out there who are uncomfortable without a shirt. Some will, good for them.
    And shame on anyone who tries to enforce his/her personal views on others. Live and let live.

Peace, Love, Run Naked

3. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Yes, that's good stuff. And while we're there, let's agitate for men wearing sleeveless clothes anywhere (if they agree to shave their armpits) and to going to the office with bare legs (also shaved, maybe) and strappy sandals. And on the beach, men should have the right to wear little bikini swimsuits the way women and Europeans do. We can certainly do without the knee-length suits that no guy under 30 is complete without!

I'd have thought that there's a lot of benefit for men in getting this kind of equality rolling. But somehow most men seem to be in favor of women's right to go topless, and that's where they stop. Why's that, now?

4. liguana

liguana Member

I wish to have more modest 2 piece swimsuits. Sooo hard to find.

5. gshdgns

gshdgns Member

Actually, why not? But I doubt very few men would want to go that far. And at work the employer has the right to set dress code standards. But in the private sector let all be equal. [​IMG]

Peace, Love, Run Naked.

6. Maria420

Maria420 Member

I was walking around the Married With children fountain Saturday in downtown Chicago. It was so hot. And then the wind was blowing so some of the water from the fountain sprinkled on my friend and me. Then these guys took off their shirts and just enjoyed it while we had to keep our shirts on. I think I'm going to start protesting that. Guys should always have to keep their shirts on. Maybe that way they can see what it's like. bs

7. spooner

spooner is done.

It's legal in Canada.

8. SugarStash

SugarStash Member

:lol: I'm sorry, I know I'm WAAAAAAY late on this thread, but I have to say that this is, quite possibly, the most asinine statement I have ever read. :rolleyes:

9. Brand New Soul

Brand New Soul Senior Member

They can in Canada. But I wouldn't want men staring at me. its bad enough when they shout at you form cars.

10. moongazer

moongazer Member

all the male pervs of the world would have a field day! grabbin' tits, pinching our nipples...
    THATS why i only go topless at home.
    ;)

11. BlazingDervish

BlazingDervish Banned

We can go topless here but man but it's not done often. Rampant boob sweat and painful bouncing and getting in the way would make active outdoor toplessness more of a downer than a relief for me.

12. Willwall

Willwall Banned

Breasts out please! I like sucking them, squeezing them, pinching them, biting them, jizzing on them, spitting on them , rubbing them, licking them etc and if it's all in public then so much the better!

13. Wolfbagger

Wolfbagger Banned

Won't let my missus out of the house unless her tits are hanging out

14. aspirine

aspirine Member

The acceptability of bare breasts varies from place to place. It is lawful for women to be bare breasted in many localities.
    They are secondary sex characteristics. But the more one sees bare breasted women around the more used to it one gets.

Motherhood and apple pie ... breastfeeding mamas at the church social, praise God for motherhood.

And Jahappleweed if you don't know the difference between primary and secondary sexual characteristics, maybe you should lay of the weed for a while.

15. aspirine

aspirine Member

My sympathy for the ladies in their 60s with 36 Gs.