Top or Bottom

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by Jungle, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Openmindedone01

Openmindedone01 Members

I'm more hetero flexible, I'm a masculine male that loves women, not attracted to men. I rarely play with dick so when I do, I want to taste and feel it because I'm turned on by tht look and feel of dick. I just prefer a feminine TS. That said, I would say I'm primarily a bottom. However, I'd put my dick in a femboy, TS or small twink as well.

Jcinalco likes this.
  2. JeffT

JeffT Members

Definitely a bottom. Love feeling feminine and submissive for an assertive lover.

DaveTheBiGuy, Jcinalco and Joyia like this.
  3. Ronald Ingle

Ronald Ingle Members

Ii like being fucked and being submissive. I like giving blowjobs and getting cum

Jcinalco likes this.
  4. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I used to be a top - but as I got older and experimented more, I became a dedicated bottom. I really am not turned on when presented with an ass to penetrate. But, man I am a little too easy when it seems a man wants to penetrate me. If I top now, and if I am with a woman, I prefer to be on the bottom and he or she rides me. I love that position as a top. I love oral sex with a man, and I am weak when someone plays with my ass. Is that too much information?

neky1, dd788snipe, Jcinalco and 2 others like this.
  5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

6. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

Versatile but depends on my mood. Lately been all bottom

Jcinalco likes this.
  7. BJRathbone

BJRathbone Banned

Definitely a bottom… when someone is sliding their cock slowly in and out of you I love to feel them press their full weight on me as they fill my ass with their cum!…and when I do doggie style I love feeling someone’s balls slapping against my ass while they’re pounding me its awesome!…

8. Ronald Ingle

Ronald Ingle Members

I am definitely a bottom. can be very submissive.

9. JFinch

JFinch Members

Top but I'm flexible.

Wixx Trixx, Jcinalco and Redwingsfan like this.
  10. DonJ

DonJ Senior Member

As I have been entering a much more submissive side, I want to experience being a bottom. Hope it happens soon!!

Jcinalco likes this.
  11. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I haven't been with a guy. Only some ass play with women and one short pegging.

I would like to take it up the ass and let a guy fuck me slowly and pleasure me to see how I like it.

I'm hoping for some mutual oral as well.

I'm not desperate to top a guy but I would return the favour I think. Mostly I want my ass serviced at this point.

Wixx Trixx and Jcinalco like this.
  12. rushman1uk

rushman1uk Members

Both of us are bi and love anal. He's versatile x

Jcinalco and Well I'm curious like this.
  13. emptypockets

emptypockets Members

I'm strictly a bottom have been since 1st time I had a cock in me.

14. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My personal preference is to bottom, although I do top on occasion if given the choice I would rather bottom. Why you may ask, the satisfaction of looking your partner in the eye knowing its me making him hard, watching him work his tool in a uncontrolled frenzy until his cock starts throbbing and shooting his cum deep inside me. His eyes roll into the back of his head as his body twitches and shakes and as he lays on top of me his cock getting soft and sometimes if he keeps it there he will start to get hard again,

15. Jcinalco

Jcinalco Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This sounds so hot and it’s what I want.

I’m still seeking the right man to start with but when I do I want to submit to him and do all I can to please him.

I’m submissive and have a strong desire to please other men.

16. Mtnman

Mtnman Members

I’m bi and vers, I don’t mind to top or bottom, I love it all.

17. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm a total bottom and very submissive. I love it slow and I like to be spanked. That feeling of a hard cock sliding in and out of me is just pure excitement and total pleasure.

18. Bob Danger Roberts

Bob Danger Roberts Members

I would consider myself a bottom with guys, (totally theoretical these days) but I don't really feel feminine at all.

19. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Haven't done it but I would. I'm up for bottoming given the chance. No romantic notion, feminine feelings or submissiveness ideas I'm just up for testing the water. I'm not opposed to taking it up the ass but it's just the sexual exploration and experience not playing the submissive role tables turned I want mutual oral and would fuck a guy if he wants me to return the favour

Jcinalco and Mtnman like this.
  20. Daniel Ybarra

Daniel Ybarra Members

Total bottom because it's what fully satisfies me sexually and what get my dick the hardest and nothing turns me on more I feel I was made to bottom