Top or Bottom

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by Jungle, Oct 28, 2007.

1. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

Bi. Something about being submissive to a guy is mmm

inthrutheoutdoor and Si69 like this.
  2. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Bi Married guy here. While I enjoy being the "dominant", take charge type when it comes to sex with my wife... I'm just the opposite when it comes to being with a man. I can honestly say that I've always been naturally submissive when it comes to having sex with men. I really like a somewhat "aggressive", dominant, take charge kind (at least in the bedroom) of guy when having sex with men. That being said, I'm a total bottom when it to having gay sex. That's not to say I don't appreciate a great ass on another guy... Because if I were to meet the right guy, I'm pretty sure I'd eat his ass on command. I've never felt the need or desire to top another guy, and DON'T see that ever changing. I'm a total bottom with men, and for the the right guy, I'd have absolutely no problem with becoming his total SUB bottom, and worshipping his cock, balls and ass (and any other part of his body he desired).

inthrutheoutdoor likes this.
  3. Lightining

Lightining Member

It's just nice knowing that I am the reason for another man's erection and pleasure

Ronneee and Si69 like this.
  4. inthrutheoutdoor

inthrutheoutdoor Members

Bottom all the way with another guy. I love sucking cock and getting fucked. If I'm the one doing the fucking I'd rather it be with a woman

5. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I don't really think there's more bottoms than tops out there... I just think that most bottoms are more vocal and open about what they really want... And that a lot of tops tend to think/worry more about what others may think if they knew they're interested in screwing another guy's ass

6. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Just because you are gay DOESN'T make you (or any of us for that matter) a "faggot". In my own opinion, it takes a real man to admit that he loves taking another guy's cock in his mouth and ass. I'm a bisexual married bottom, and just about everybody I know (with few exceptions, including my wife) would be totally shocked if they realized that I love a nice cock in my mouth and ass almost as much as I enjoy making love to women. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that based on my "masculine" appearance, most people are not gonna be calling me a "faggot".

7. deucie

deucie Newbie

Actually, when I am on my knees sucking cock or bent over having my ass fucked I feel like, and liked to be called, a faggot. Or any other names like it. I am a married man whose wife has no idea and would just die of she knew I liked such activity. My life has been built around my alfa persona. But with men I love being a pure beta cock whore. Everyone is different. Several mentioned that there seems to be many more bottoms out there. I definately agree. Even most of the versitale men on hookup sites will say versitale bottom. It can be very hard to find a top sometimes.

It gets lonely. I would love to have a gay friend, even if it is an internet friend, to be gay as fuck with.

rookie67, Ronneee and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  8. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Here's the thing though... If a guy enjoys having another guy suck his cock... Or putting his cock in another guy's ass, he's DEFINITELY NOT "straight". He's just as much of a "faggot" or homo as the rest of us.

9. BottomBiGuy

BottomBiGuy Members

Total bottom here,

JeffT likes this.
  10. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I much prefer to be bottomed. If I'm doing the fucking, I'd rather be with a woman. If I'm with a guy, I want to take it

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  11. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

We had a discussion at work about whether or not we'd get/give a blowjob for a million dollars. I just up and said, "For a million? Yeah I'd do either. Then again I'd get a blowjob from a guy for free." One guy said, "Doesnt that make you gay?" I said, "Well, I still like women. But a blowjob is a blowjob. Every woman I've been with see a blowjob as a chore or obligation. Guy would do it because he likes doing it. Given the choice, I'll take head from someone that enjoys doing it."

12. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Bio, you are my kind of man. Bend over and grab your ankles!

"Given the choice, I'll take head from someone that enjoys doing it."

Turn around so I can suck your cock.

13. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

Versatile for me. Mood specific really. Sometimes a can't take enough cock and sometimes I only want to top

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  14. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

My wife only likes anal. I haven't been interested in pussy in a while. I am definitely very close to gay on the spectrum but still like fucking my wife's ass (for now). I've unfortunately had very little experience with men so still looking forward to doing EVERYTHING with a man. Can't wait to sink my hard cock into a man's ass BUT considering how much my wife enjoys getting her ass fucked, I can't wait to also experience that. I need to find another guy who likes to give and take. Wife really wants to watch me and another man fuck each other.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  15. lofty.craig

lofty.craig Banned

im a bottom, i enjoy feeling fem, and being a btm slot is the way to go

dd788snipe, FWKbi, JeffT and 2 others like this.
  16. secretasianman

secretasianman Members

I'm a bottom (I'm bi), I just love a man's tongue and cock inside me, just as much as I love mine inside a woman. My favorite orgasms are anal orgasms, where I want him to stop fucking me, but also don't (because it hurts to keep the orgasm going, but it also still feels so good).

Bicaptain My Captain and Si69 like this.
  17. JeffT

JeffT Members

I'm definitely a submissive fem bottom. I need to be dominated by an assertive guy to satisfy my feminine urge.

FWKbi and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  18. BiRob

BiRob Members

Definitely a bottom, my ass is made to receive a beautiful cock

JeffT, DaveTheBiGuy and Anyfun like this.
  19. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

Nothing wrong with that

20. JeffT

JeffT Members

A bit shy, submissive and lots of feminine impulses...definitely prefer bottoming

DaveTheBiGuy, Mrcurios, FWKbi and 2 others like this.