Top or Bottom

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by Jungle, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Wvguy19

Wvguy19 Member

This is a good question... I personally dont care which way ... I think it should really depend on the person... Sometimes it may depend on how i feel about the guy...

2. Wvguy19

Wvguy19 Member

Well today I had an event that really changed my last post....

I think I am a TOP! I was playin around today... I have a this Gavle (sp?) liek the ones judges use, and i put a condom on the end of it, and just pushed it in and out as if i was actually havin sex... I really didnt like it, I mean... Its just dosent feel to well.... BUt that could be the fact that what i was using was WOOD and kinda pointy on the end...

3. BlondeAngela

BlondeAngela Banned

I'm a fully feminized and transitioned (female hormones, facial feminization surgery, breast implants, etc.), male to female transexual lady, and I love being feminine and submissive with my handsome man.
    I am a very independent, assertive lady, but when it comes to lovemaking, I am the submissive, my man is the dominant handsome masculine loving man, and I am the submissive beautiful feminine loving lady. I love that!

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  4. AlexTheGreat

AlexTheGreat Member

girls don't have dicks so I'll say this question pretty much applies to guys... haha

Oh, and I love being a big ol' bottom. I like the other guy to take control!

Ronald Ingle likes this.
  5. Drew_445

Drew_445 Member

It depends on the community I think.

A different forum I'm at is filled of mostly STRICT tops, and a few STRICT bottoms. This forum seems to be versatile bottoms mostly.

6. Drew_445

Drew_445 Member

LOL.

Bad idea to use a piece of wood. Get a dildo!

7. playwithit

playwithit Guest

You can hardly find 100% Tops nowadays

Ronald Ingle likes this.
  8. boi_princess

boi_princess Member

Bottom, 100%. Submissive, too :D

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  9. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

If you only lived here in Southern California... I'd give you a thing or two.... Or 8".

rookie67 and Cuteguyincali like this.
  10. peterODB

peterODB Member

I'm bi-sexual.
    I use my cock for the ladies, but my ass and mouth are for the gents nice cocks.

11. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

i am mostly a bottom but, i do occasionally climb to the top: 80% bottom 20% top.

BiMature56 likes this.
  12. dvdsky65

dvdsky65 Member

I LOVE to bottom...but every now and then it's fun to fuck a nice tight ass!

13. LJDV

LJDV Member

Just recently I topped for the first time!!!! It was pretty amazing. I've been in a new relationship for about three weeks, and this is the first boyfriend I've had who was willing to let me. We switch off, though, because it's still nice to bottom, but topping is pretty sweet, too.

14. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

good for you baby, it's great to have a partner where you switch up with.:)

15. AlexTheGreat

AlexTheGreat Member

I'm def a bottom! last night some guy fucked the shit out of me and I loved it. lol.

Ronald Ingle likes this.
  16. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

^ yummy... Wish I was there.

17. nakerbator

nakerbator Member

When Mr. Peni knocks on my back door Mr. Winky let's him in...bottom is best.

18. jog4fun

jog4fun Guest

Thats it exactly.
    Just the thought of completely giving up my body for the pleasure of somone else and letting them have their way with me is sooooo hot.

DaveTheBiGuy and Ronald Ingle like this.
  19. Bishie lover

Bishie lover Member

I'm a submissive, definitely, it's more in tune with my nature and I perform so much better there, in top position even with women I'm like 'okay that's enough kissing...wtf do i do now?...'.:toetap05:

Plus I have no idea why but thrusting just isn't something that comes naturally to me, I really have to concentrate to keep a decent rhythm, and I the type of person who hates monotonous stuff, I get bored easily when I have to do the same thing over and over.
    I guess that's another reason why I like being a bitch, I can do so much more. :D

Am I weired? :confused:

20. heywood floyd

heywood floyd Banned

I can go either way with either gender, mostly depending on their age and physical appearance... but I'm shy so I usually end up being on the bottom, even though bottoming can be dangerous and given I'm not so trusting of people in general, going all the way as a bottom almost always gives me a lot of anxiety and worry that lasts about 100 times longer than the actual fuck.

Then again, sometimes it's nice to just be really passive and not have to do anything and let some really energetic cocky guy have his way with you.