Top Bottom Or Switch?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by MysticScout, May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Escierto

Escierto Members

I am a big guy, 6’2” 210 pounds. My girlfriend is a small woman, 5’5” and barely 100 pounds. My cock is 5 inches on a good day. Hers is 7 1/2 inches of pipe.

She is a pure top and I am her bottom. What’s not to love?

[​IMG]

ledzep75, Granite69, JeffT and 5 others like this.
  2. Styx

Styx Members

Interesting how things can change since I posted in this thread back on page 1.

Back then, I was in the early stages of discovering my bisexuality. Previously I had only been with women and I was experimenting with trans girls, who I only topped, so therefore I considered myself a Top only.
    Now, I'm definitely more versatile (switch) since I enjoy getting a good fuck occasionally. I'm still not a submissive...but I'm past the idea of feeling like I have to play a certain role...and now I just go with the flow and do what feels good at the time.

3. Escierto

Escierto Members

I spent my whole life fucking women, as a top of course. After I discovered transgender women, I became a total bottom and I am never going back. Best sex of my life.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  4. Styx

Styx Members

Yes I enjoy getting topped but mentally, I am not a bottom. There are still occasions where I’m so horny I want to cum inside someone...be they a woman, man or trans.
    There have been times when I would go in expecting to top...and then end up being the one with my legs in the air or bent over, so now I just prepare for both scenarios; either way works for me.

5. Escierto

Escierto Members

It’s interesting that you mention the mental aspect which is really the thing. Even when I was with women, I was more concerned with their pleasure than my own. I ate pussy like nobody’s business because her orgasm was all I really cared about. So I had kind of a bottom’s mindset even then. I was really born to be a bottom for someone like my girlfriend.

Before I met her in person my girlfriend actually talked about finding someone for me to fuck to relieve myself since she wasn’t going to do it. After we were together she realized that it was unnecessary since I was completely satisfied with bottoming.

6. Styx

Styx Members

I find it interesting that you were more concerned about "their" pleasure more than your own. Reason being...back in my younger days, I was the same way to a point...but getting my nut was just as important.
    With women...as you already know...they respond very well to foreplay, and I have always been very orally focused to the point of obsession at times. Eating pussy was not only a way to get my woman wet, warmed up and ready to fuck...but equally important was my own personal need to not only satisfy my taste for her body but to literally control her with my mouth. By watching every little detail...as in the way she opens her mouth, the slightest moan, the way she pulls on her nipples, the tiny beads of sweat that form on her chest, the way her tummy heaves, the way she arches her back, the slightest quiver, the way she combs my hair with her fingernails, and on and on...just by how I manipulated her vagina and labia with my mouth and tongue. There was no mistaking that I wanted to pleasure her...and that was mainly because I wanted her so hot and wet and sexually charged...that she would make sure without a doubt, that I was going to get mine as well. I wanted her to eat me alive!
    That was just her pussy...then I would roll her over and rim her asshole like I wanted to crawl inside her tongue first. That was a whole different level of getting her primed and by the time I was done with what I used to call my oral "fetish"...my cock was hard enough to chisel granite and dripping precum like a leaking faucet...and I hadn't even fucked her yet. To this day...even understanding that I'm Bisexual and have a deep desire for cock...I still have an almost animalistic hunger for pussy.

Another way that deep down...I don't believe I'm a true bottom...is when it comes to trans girls and men, if and when I bottom, it isn't for their gratification...its for mine!
    As I've said before, I'm not a submissive...so when I let someone fuck me, it's because it feels good and I enjoy it. I'm not letting them use my body for their pleasure even though in a sense, that's exactly what's happening...and that all rolls back to the mentality I have. If that makes sense...
    I also won't see someone who openly claims to be a dominant. I have no desire to be dominated.

7. Joyia

Joyia Members

I am 100% bottom.

JeffT and dd788snipe like this.
  8. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

An old thread and therefore locked.

Anyone is more than welcome to start a new thread with the same title but please start it here

Bi Sex Discussions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.