Toothpaste

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Duncan, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Do you have only one brand that you use... or will any brand do? I only insist that it be a paste and not a gel. Prefer mint too :)

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I always buy the box that's the shiniest when I buy toothpaste... I honestly couldn't give a shit... as long as it doesn't cost too much.

3. sarathustra

sarathustra Member

Toothpaste used to be my code word for doing cocaine.

Anyway, yeah. No preference, except i hate things that foam in my mouth (weird textural issues). So preferably something that i don't gag on.

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

i usually use crest cuz it doesnt make me want to spew every time i brush my teeth and its typically pretty cheap

5. Butters

Butters Senior Member

I actually use one of the cheapest brands, Ultrabright. Its only 99 cents, and Consumer Reports actually gave it the highest rating

6. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Non animal tested. Only requirement. But yeah shiny boxes help

7. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Toothpaste is for suckers.

[​IMG]

8. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

I am very picky about toothpaste.. It has to be something that makes my mouth feel clean for a while after I brush them, so I like to to be strong, and I also like the ones that whiten my teeth. This is the best one I have found for both of these things....

[​IMG]

9. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Right now I really like Crest. I used to get Colgate a lot due to my hubby's preference, but hey, I'm the one who does the shopping around this joint and I wanted to mix things up a bit. So, I recently bought a tube of Crest Extra Whitening with those little crystal looking things in it, pretty cool. I like how it tastes, and it seems to do a really good job. Even my kids like it better than the Colgate.

10. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

I like aqua fresh extra whitening. Yuppers, the only brand I will use.

11. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I forget the brand, but I use the kind that tastes like Orange bubble gum :) And, I have Orange Listerine (the "less" intesne kind) to follow up with my brushing.

12. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I used to like GLEEM. It had Mary Tyler Moore has its spokesperson stating that it was superior due to the zirconium silicate :)

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."
    -- Oscar Wilde

13. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

I like Crelm toothpaste, because it is the most effective way to fight:
    • Tooth Decay
    • Gum Disease
    • International Communism
    Crelm toothpaste with the miracle ingredient, Fraudulin! The white car represents Crelm toothpaste with the miracle ingredient, Fraudulin. The non-white car represents another toothpaste. Both toothpastes provide 30% protection.At 60% protection both toothpastes are doing well. And now at 90% protection the ... wait! The non-white car is out, and the Crelm toothpaste goes on to win with 100% protection! Yes, do like all smart motorists. Choose Crelm toothpaste.