TOOL, anyone?

Discussion in 'Heavy Metal' started by marbchic, May 16, 2007.

1. Oric

Oric Member

I'm going to see them in Huntington, WV.

2. ametisti

ametisti Member

TOOL kicks ass!
    i saw them on the 23. and for who wanted to know what songs they played here are the ones that i can remember....
    jambi - roseta stoned - wing's for mary - 10,000 day's - vicarious - lateralis - stinkfist - the patient - schism - lost keys (i think)
    i'm sure that i'm missing a few.
    here is a warning for those how haven't seen them yet and are going to...
    if the opening band is still "melted banana" plug your ears for them. they are a jap metal band that sounds like alven and the chipmunks playing distortion. if this is what you like to hear then by all means enjoy the show, if no, well, you've been warned.

3. AlawlessLulu69420

AlawlessLulu69420 Member

oh my god! I seen them last night and it was fucking amazing! Best show ive ever seen! the lights, the lasers, the music and the band! people were saying theyre pink floyd of our time. and i believe it! they mostly sang from 10,000 days and a couple from Lateralus so yeah they played the same songs there ^ anyone who hasnt seen them, YOUR MONEY IS WELL WORTH IT!!!! I think they took my soul away last night hahahaha they def took my voice away though

4. AlawlessLulu69420

AlawlessLulu69420 Member

oh my god! I seen them last night and it was fucking amazing! Best show ive ever seen! the lights, the lasers, the music and the band! people were saying theyre pink floyd of our time. and i believe it! they mostly sang from 10,000 days and a couple from Lateralus so yeah they played the same songs there ^ anyone who hasnt seen them, YOUR MONEY IS WELL WORTH IT!!!! I think they took my soul away last night hahahaha they def took my voice away though .....the crowd was ROARING at them and it scared my mom a bit but it was SO Loud. people was going nuts....the first band was called 'Big Business" they sucked big time but the drummer was really good and he got to play with Tool for a while. Everyone isn the stadium was singin The Pot so loud that you couldnt even hear Maynard singing and then his voice was what made the crowd so agressive but then they calmed them with some weird funky music but the best fucking show...

5. The DOPEshow

The DOPEshow Member

Tool is good. My boyfriend got to see them in the cities the otehr day and said their light show was amazing...with lazers and shit...supposedly everyone there was ripped off their ass's from so much drugs and the guards would shine their lights on them and shrug it off cuz they couldn't really do anything about it...i wish i coulda been there...

6. marbchic

marbchic Member

p.s.

the show fucking rocked.

i found a kid who fed me some 'cid.

i stripped naked and stared at the ceiling of my hotel room for three hours, then i played the rain song

7. Oric

Oric Member

The opening band when I saw Tool was Big Business. They could make noise, that's about all I could give them. But Tool rocked my face.

8. rainbowedskylover

rainbowedskylover Senior Member

I gonna see them in about three weeks at a festival, gonna hang near the stage all day long since they are the last act to come.

last year I saw them as well, but it actually was my first real introduction to their music and i didn´t really understand what the music and the people i was with thought it was boring so went left. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

9. §høw§tøpper

§høw§tøpper Member

best band ever,im a huge tool fan...i have never seen a band come along thats as unique as them,and they go together perfectly with your favorite drug of choice...and i would compare tool along the lines of greatness to bands such as Pink Floyd,they are definetly not a cookie cutter band who resembles anyone else...undertow and aenima should be in everyones cd collection..

10. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

Hahahahaha!!!!

11. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

if im in the mood...then tool can be like heaven x x