Too much information

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Krsna Bhakti, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I posted this in the Mental Health forum, but I guess this is more of a moment of random thinking!

Overwhelming information, universes inside of universes, filled with love but its just so strange. Sure, its natural, but reality is subjective and perception is only as wide as the perceiver is allowed to understand. When I was standing in my kitchen, talking with a friend yesterday, my vision became enhanced in depth perception (I have weak eye sight, btw) and I noticed universes coming out of his right eye, in the form of simple matter that is floating and enveloping us at all moments. It was like, a microscope that zoomed into this seemingly bland face my friend manifests, the lens in my eye tweaking the physical real that was observed. Falling in I fell into this ocean of being, and wondered, how come people do not experience this so often, or on a major scale, at all? How can we go on NOT picking up on this? Then it dawned on me, god is this, god reminds us in these moments that no matter what people can claim to know, it is all subjective and we will never understand WHY this all works. My mind is at once at ease, which it never has been before. Give love to everyone, we are all but a part of abstract puzzles, machinery, organic manifest and most importantly acceptance of that very fact. Hare Krsna [​IMG]

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

strainge is the good part. analyzing data into personaly useful systems is also gratifying.

the peril here to avoid is the asumptive exclusion of the unknown. that is what is always at risk in an overwhelming flow of data.

=^^=
    .../\...

3. Krsna Bhakti

well, exculsion, as well as explosion, are both risks one must take into consideration when we allow this information to come onto us in waves balanced out by our bodies, receptors, our nerves can hold only as much as our steady wits can support. Crouching and holding onto the real in the corners of our maze of of minds is where I used to find myself clutching the gears, but now I think I have begun developing a firmer grasp on the comfort of swimming in space.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i'm not so sure there is all that much real information in much of what we are subjected to. though there is rather a lot, granted of what we are. i do believe there is a happy medium between sensory deprivation and sensory overload. and that we, or at least i, live surrounded by a culture that has little reguard for happy mediums if any.

creating and exploring gratify. the one the proccessing and giving back, the other the gathering in of awairness and sensory impressions.

i rather doubt it is curiousity that killed very many cats, but rather the abondonment of caution in persuit of gratifying it.

=^^=
    .../\...

5. Krsna Bhakti

You make a good point here. Curiosity itself is what Krsna claims to be the actual "moment" (if I do use a name for a measure of distance, or, time) of the beginning of our awakened spirituality. But going to far and to deep without regards for action, namely, non-action, we gain much personal insight but we fail to remain in the grounds that we as human beings have no choice BUT to reamin upon. Sometimes, when I look at the stars, I get lost in the time lapse of the lights traveling pathways and feel that that is my relation to god, he is like the source of the star and I am one of many spread out in its rays. But if I pursue that feeling without regard (caution) of the others in the light and of the light along with my own conciousness, then my ego inflates itself beyond recognition of humanity and the ability to accept and love, and I am therefor, doomed to repeat the mistakes of many who are caught in a loop of self gratification. The balance you speak of is absolutley a neseccity (sorry, i cant EVER spell that word) and the extremes of moving towards one or the other polar opposites goes on in almost every form of action, especially in these sorts of wonderings and realizations.

6. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

once you have found the 'master key' - LOVE, you can use that same key to unlock any door you need to. once you have learned to love and all that goes with that - any question in the universe can be answered in your mind. sometimes the answer is - 'pointless question' or 'you do not need to know this answer so it would be a waste of your time to seek it' but you still get an answer.

my point is that "all you need is love" is indeed the answer to all of your questions. learn to love and everything else in your life will be clear! including strange phenomenon.

7. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I'm not sure but somehow yesterday I also tapped into something (different) but something that is always there but hard to see and I went into it and came to some conclusions. Yesterday was a weird day.