*Too* easy going?

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by BungalowBrad, Jun 25, 2006.

1. BungalowBrad

BungalowBrad Member

Well I think it's fair to say that most people understand the hippie lifestyle as being very easy going. I personally don't call myself a hippie, but I'm sure a lot of people see me as such. One thing that tips me off as a possible hippie is that I am really easy going...I probably feel stressed a handful of times per year. Yes, it is fantastic and I love it, but there are times when I start to wonder if I'm easy going, or lazy. I know I'm not lazy, but there are times when my easy-going-ness allows me to put things off for far too long.

I personally believe this procrastination stems from not feeling stressed and therefore not fully understanding the consequences.

Umm I think that's about it. This is kind of a complicated issue in my life and I havn't really resolved it. I was just kind of curious if anyone had any thoughts or even better personal experience with this sort of mental state.

brad