Tonight

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by kokoyo112, Jan 29, 2005.

1. kokoyo112

kokoyo112 Member

Finally me and my friend are going to do some... I was wondering how we could do it without smelling like it.... We plan on going outside and doing it but he says we will smell for like 4- hours... Any tips on staying smell free?

2. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

3. kokoyo112

kokoyo112 Member

lol.... genius

4. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

lol high five, Peace Attack :)

Most airsprays will do fine. Neutralizers are best. Just don't spray too much or it's icky. Icky!!

5. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

smoke it out of a pipe if possible. if you smoke a joint your hands are going to smell really bad. chew some gum or eat a breathmint too. and wash your hands.

6. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

4 hours haha

just go smoke outside, pass a joint around and dont blow smoke on eachother, go somewhere wash your hands and u wont smell 1 bit

7. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

eat it

8. High Guy

High Guy Member

your ...friend must be very innexperienced then, 4 hours? maybe if you hot box something but if u walk around for 20 minutes u should be all right its not like cigarrett smoke

9. Agent_Orange83

Agent_Orange83 Member

Probably not 4 hours, but if u are in a very un-smokey environment after u smoke, like a school, the smell can last up to like 2 hours ive noticed. The best thing to do is wash your hands, take a breath mint, and change ur clothes if u can. Dont use cologne! thats a dead givaway, Febreeze is good though.

10. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

yeah its definetley not like cigs smoke, i smoekd a cig about 1030 this morning and then showered and got fresh clothes on sprayed down wiht axe, brushed and flossed and ate a mint then chewed some gum. my girlfriend came over around !!3!! and when we were um *getting close* she asked me if i smoked. damn those cigs jsut stay on u forever. but yeah id suggest jsut bring a can of non scented neutrelizer. If your parents smell u and u reek of like axe or sumthin then they are gonna know sumthings up. ozium is good cuz u cna only smell it for like 10 minutes and it gets rid of all the smokey smell.

11. Potassium07

Potassium07 Member

I usually just wear a sweater while I smoke and take it off afterwards. Then just spritz some good smelling spray (not a lot) and smoke a tobacco cigarette. And you do not smell like it for 4 hours.

I don't recommend smoking tobacco but I do it anyway and it can overpower a faint smell.

12. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah, I almost got caught by my mom last week because I reeked of axe...anywho, like alot of people have laready said, just bring some neutralizer spray or something...

13. hamsammich

hamsammich Member

Youll be fine, don't worry, make sure at all costs that you inhale right. If you cough alot, don't worry, it's just coughing, everyone does it their first time and it is worth it in the end. Lastly, HAVE FUN!

14. kokoyo112

kokoyo112 Member

don't worry I did...

15. AbloodmoneyA

AbloodmoneyA Member

4 HOURS? No way dude! If you're doing it outside especially, the smell will wear off quick. Just smoke up outside, then go to the liqur store and get some munchies, and then by the time you come back the smell should wear off. But buy some gum just incase.

16. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

lol 4 hours what an assbrain. ive smoked a joint, drank water, and breathed heavily and no one noticed smell just 5-10 minutes after. weed smell is rarely detectable if you smoke outside as long as you dont like blow the smoke down your shirt and hold a joint near you so as to let the smoke naturally blow into your clohtes. but if you do want to smell, do as directed.

17. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

oh yer but it can stay on your hands for over 4 hours easily, but no one smells that unless they are smelling your finger

18. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hehehe...smell my finger...hehe...that reminds me of IR Baboon...damn, I haven't seen that show in a while...

19. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

hippy tube or whatever its called? toilet paper roll, fabric softener sheets stuffed inside with one wrapped around the other hole, secured with a rubber band?

20. Iron Butterfly

Iron Butterfly Member

Honestly, if you just go outside and smoke, the smell will be off you in like 10 minutes. If your that paranoid, wear a hoodie outside and then take it off once your done smoking.