Tongue piercings

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by ihavenoideawhatsgoin, Aug 24, 2005.

1. ihavenoideawhatsgoin

ihavenoideawhatsgoin Banned

What do you think about your partner's tongue piercing?

2. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

im not big fan, they cause really nasty gum damage in some people =( yuck
    i had mine done in high school and it really fucked the back of my bottom teeth up... but i learned my lesson all on my own, even if someone told me beforehand about the gum and teeth damage i wolda done it anyways cuz i was young a "rebelious" haha!!

3. kif

kif Member

"If a girl has her tongue pierced, she'll probably suck your dick. If a guy has his tongue pierced, he'll probably suck your dick." - Chris Rock

4. 3 weelin geezer

3 weelin geezer Member

I would go for that. Well, maybe just the girl. Even if she isn't that cute.

5. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

I find tongue rings very attractive. I have one and I love it (no gum or teeth damage here..)
    I find it very sexy on guys and girls.. It seems really popular now a days with the girls.. I would like to see more guys with it done.

6. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

they make me cringe. Had a really bad experiance once (back in '98) and haven't been with a guy or girl with one since.

7. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

Ditto---

I new all about the dental risks, but did it anyway. I chipped my first tooth after about 4months and said "f*** this" and took it out.

I liked mine, and I like them on others, but it just wasn't worth it.

On a side note, though, it is the easiest piercing I've ever had to heal up, so that is a good thing.

PEACE

8. babybud420

babybud420 Member

Well, I like mine and my partners. I have had my tongue pierced for about 4 years now...and no damage has been done yet...that I know of.

9. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

anyone I've ever talked to in real life only got it done so htey could give head better, so I'm kinda biased towards assuming that those with tongue piercings got it done just for oral sex. Logically I realize there are mroe reasons for it than that, but it's my first thought when I see someone with a tongue piercing. Not my cup of tea.

10. batmannu

batmannu banned

I have it too..
    it is quite ok, something more interesting than just a tongue.. And to be honest kissing rocks, if ya know how to use it.. Like I was kissing for months ans wasn't using it.. and once as I realized it.. started to use as well.. and to be honest I guess I and the pals like it :)