tolerance to norco, want to try oxy- help

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by cutebritt, Feb 6, 2009.

1. cutebritt

cutebritt Member

Hey y'all so I have a high tolerance to vicodin- i can take about 40-60mg just fine to get that great high feeling. well, i really want to try oxycodone because i hear it is a lot better than vicodin. i just don't know how much to take? i have several 10/325 pills. what would be a good start with my already current tolerance to vicodin? thanks!!

2. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

I would do the same mg as the norco..
    I take 70mgs of norco daily and 40 to 50 mg of oxy is awesome

3. does2

does2 Member

This.

EDIT: I am really starting to like oxycodone orally though 90% of the people I see do it sniff it.
    The BA difference is not very wide, if memory serves.

4. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

GO WITH ORAL!!!

The BA is much better, and it will last LONGER. I will still snort it to "add" on to a high that I already have going, but I always start orally now.

If someone is doing 40-60mg of norco, yea I'd start with 30-40mg of oxy. You might be surprised at the strength, so I'd still recommend starting even in between there, like 35mg orally. 40-50mg surely won't hurt you though, but you might get pretty nauseous due to its strength.

5. does2

does2 Member

^ Indeed.

Snorthing and taking some orally is great.
    DO IT NAO.

6. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

YA SRS LY d00d

7. cutebritt

cutebritt Member

thanks y'all. last night i took 20 mgs of oxycodone- nothing! i felt kinda sleepy etc but not sick to my stomach or anything. and i was kinda in a bad mood! lol anyways, maybe it wasn't enough or i just have too much of a thing for hydrocodone. i don't know, but i was disappointed. i have about 15 oxy pills left. maybe i will try to take 3 or 4 and see what happens. luckily if i do get nauseous i have a bunch of phernergen.
    let me tell you chronic kidney stones suck

8. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Ya, I've got to try and eat it. But I have this thing for snorting, just like people who use the needle.. I try to eat but it ends up in my nose. I'm a snorting ass junkie :D

9. cutebritt

cutebritt Member

lol well i have never snorted anything. i really dont have an interest in it. i know people say its so much better and all that, but for some reason i just can't do it. maybe cause i would feel like a REAL addict hahah. no, i dont know. my nose is so sensitive. boogers irritate my nose so who knows what drugs would do!

10. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

Yea, I prefer sniffing opiates in general a lot more, the drip is just so tasty, but if I'm baller enough I'll eat some and sniff some. Thats definitely the best because you get a good duration and a nice rush. Excluding banging that is.

11. Crazy_Kush420

Crazy_Kush420 Member

eat an 80 and sit back and watch what happens... i enjoyed it

12. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Thats the problem, I don't want to sit back and wait.Lol
    I want it NOW!!!!!! :D