'Tokesalot Tip

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SirTokesAlot, Apr 4, 2007.

1. FreindlyMuskOx

FreindlyMuskOx Member

While I understand why you'd think the thread was 'retarded', because it's a teenager posting something we all know, I think that just by reading your post I have enough authority to say that it's negative. It's not 'critical evaluation'. Actually, though now that I look at your post it wasn't that negative; sorry for the confrontation!

2. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Let me get my point of view into this whole argument. Your both correct. Sirtokes is talking about smoking up your FRIENDS and i for one wouldnt be friends with someone who would do such thing like taking advantage of me. Before i consider a friend a real friend i know them well enough to know that they are not those type of people. Paintballer, you are correct because people who you think are your friends, could do that to you. It all really depends on your own definition of the word friend. Thats why i dont consider myself having alot of friends, only a select few who i know i could trust.

I havent met any REAL friends that are stoners, just "aquaintances". All the ones i know would take advantage of you, thats why i learnt to love and enjoy blazing by myself/brother all the time. Because i trust those people.

3. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Oh ya, and finding a person who you know wouldnt dare think of using you for weed/any drug is very very rare, drugs tend to turn most into people who would take advantage of your drugs/money. Thats when we can go back to how the bible says "money is the root to all evil". Money=root to all evil, drugs=money, and evil=using somebody for their possessions. To all those who dont let money and drugs take over your thoughts and will, more power to you and you will enjoy life more than those who devote thier life to drugs and money. Because evil doesnt bring happiness, only being unselfish and nice to others brings happiness. And because i believe in God, i believe hes the one that brings me closest to being a good person, which makes me really happy and satisfied in my day.

Drugs and money are fun dont get me wrong, just dont let it rule your life. Think Karma. When i say that i mean "what you give in life, is what get out of it". You wont be able to take any possessions in the after-life, only the love and kindness you showed others while you were on this earth.