'Tokesalot Tip

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SirTokesAlot, Apr 4, 2007.

1. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

What up. I'm sure most of you already do this, the good citizens you are. But if your ever in a rut, and stuck in a dry spell.. who's gonna have your back? Thats right, your friends. Always be charitable when you have some herb and smoke your friends out whenever possible, because if you ever need a little help getting lifted - chances are they will be there to repay you in the future.

So to answer some of the questions you may be thinking.. yes, I am high, and yes.. this does work. Smoke on and live happy.

2. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

This should be a new series on the Hipforums :: "Tokesalot's Tip of the Week"

Hahah I love it!

3. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

haha worrrd

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Hell yeah man. I get smoked out for free all the time, because my weedman knows I would do the same shit for him if the situation were reversed.

5. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Keep in mind though that it is human nature to look out for numero uno before all else. While some may be good natured, there are many who would smoke your weed and would still feel more inclined to steal your wallet than to smoke you out in return. I'd also like to point out most of these people are still in high school.

6. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Who better to tell us than paintballer

7. paintballer687

Oh, I apologize, I didn't realize that at 16 you had discovered that the world is inhabited completely by friendly, good natured citizens that don't lie, cheat, or steal, and you never need to keep your guard up or cover your own back.

You're tip is feaseable in Utopia, but this is the real world, I'm just being realistic, there are those who will take advantage of you.

8. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Sure your never going to escape the scum who like to take the advantage of others. But if I wanna see the negative aspect of life then I'll take a trip downtown, and if you wanna give constant negative feedback to people who wanna sit and soak up what you got to say then haul your punk ass to another forum, because here we want nothing more than civil conversation.

9. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

fancy sharing yr weed with me? i dont have any.....

10. paintballer687

Who made you president of Hipforums? You sure must be blind, 'cause civil conservation is pretty far from the common desire of most of the forumers here. It's rather comical how you accuse me of being negative, yet you try to do nothing but attack and insult me where ever I post. It seems you're the pessimistic one. And as for leaving the forums, I've got some advice for ya, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I don't know why you have to make such a big production out of things; I never said don't be friendly, I merely stated to watch your back while doing so. You may see this as negative, but then again you are 16 living at home with your parents. Just wait until you move out into the real world, you're in for a big surprise buddy.

11. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Glad I didn't have to be the one to say that.

People really are so feeble-minded, but yeah, if you're in your "circle of friends" or whatever, and it's not just some asshole, you know, that's when you can apply this sort of thing.

But I just figure that's common sense/a given, to me. Some people just learn the hard way, or rather, have to/prefer to.

12. paintballer687

Yeah, I here you man. A lot of these forumers are younger and probably haven't experienced some of the shit that goes on. I know when I was younger learned the hard way, I'd just like to warn those who haven't learned so maybe they can take the easy way.

Oh, and is that Johnny Cash in your sig?

13. wiuf

wiuf Member

haha. who died and gave you the authority to talk like that, kid?

14. FreindlyMuskOx

FreindlyMuskOx Member

Tokesalot's right though... what's with the negativity pntballer? I mean, reality isn't competely peachy, but I whenever I see you post it's something negative...

15. KParker730

KParker730 Member

hey kids lets be nice to each other

16. wiuf

wiuf Member

yeah paintballer, like, dude, your negative vibes are bugging me out.

jesus christ. deal with it. I guess censorship is better than someones negative (albeit REALISTIC) response. you know what this is? :nopity:

17. paintballer687

I usually try to take a neutral tone, but there are quite a few new posters who continue to post threads and posts that are down right stupid. I'm sure other the other posters who've been here for years also feel that the forums are becoming overrun with teens who cry about how their mom stole their pot, I just took the initiative to say something. If I take a negative tone it's because someone is being ignorant or retarded.

Nothing personal, but I've been here for years, you've just joined last month, I'd appreciated if you at least got a little more time under your belt before critically evaluating the entirety of my posts.

18. undercooked

undercooked Member

Paintballer is just addressing reality. Who here hasn't ever fucked anyone over?

19. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i smoke weed with everyone. i feel bad if i don't. everyone should experience the wonderfulness of the herb, i always ask whoevers around if they want to burn one down.
    also, if i'm ever weedless, my whole town would be smoking me up, which would be verrry nice.

20. paintballer687