Toenail popped in my eye...help?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by YungSAVi, Jun 4, 2019.

1. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

I was clipping my toenails earlier, and a small piece popped me in my left eye, i managed to get the toenail out, it took a few seconds, but i got it out, i told my mom what happened, and she said it's red a little bit.
    it did sting when it happened (obviously) will there be any damage to my eye? do i need to go to the doctor?
    i don't want to be blind in my left eye, i am worried...
    also i did flush my eye with cold water for a few mins.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Doubt you need a doctor... they wouldn't do much but drain your wallet anyways.

You don't want to know all the stuff that has gotten in my eyes, rocks, wood chips, metal shavings, red hot metal shavings, etc. Never went to a doctor for any of them.

YungSAVi likes this.
  3. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

thanks man.

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

Buuuuttttttt if it gets infected or it gets sore, or your sight Is impaired... goes without saying!
    You should see someone... ok ok I'm a mum! Tsk!

5. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

And don't mastrubate for a week or you will go blind.

Mallyboppa and morrow like this.
  6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Didn't you cut your ball-sack while shaving a while back? Be more careful grooming dude. :tongueclosed:

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

8. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

@YungSAVi . Dammit man, you just need to give up and become a hermit. Ballsack then eye......dead by 40 you keep this shit up

9. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Fuckin' fuck dice. ... Beat me to the punch,man

tumbling.dice likes this.
  10. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

I went to the hospital, the guy did an examination, there was no scratch on the cornea or anything like that, totally fine.

morrow likes this.
  11. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Yeah i have, but i have been extra careful after that, but you can still end up injuring yourself when you're being "too careful"
    am i right, or wrong? thought so.

12. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Dude, accidents do happen, all the damn time, we can't stop them, no matter how careful we're.
    things happen, it's life, how would i have known that was gonna happen? i clip my damn toenails all the time and never got hit in the eye until now.
    my eye is fine.

13. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

What's funny?

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

LOL.......Never A Dull Moment Here On HF's......What Would Yung Do Without Out Our Expert

Advice.....???.....So Peeps..... Lets Start A Competition To See What He's Going To Do Next...... :D

My Guess Is Tomorrow Morning Whilst Brushing His Teeth He Accidently Swallows

His Tooth Brush.....Your Input Now Please...... :D

Cheers Glen.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You'll be fine darling, but depending how bad you kept your nails. I would suggest going to a doctor and getting a antibiotic eye drop, just in case something was on your nail that scratched and pierced one of your layers and causes an infection.

On the other hand it's still very unlikely any permanent problems will arise, a pharmacy will have synthetic tears and biotears for sale, cheap to flush your eye out with. Don't ever use your tap water. :)

YungSAVi and morrow like this.
  16. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

I stay on top of my health, always, if anything wrong..i go get it checked out, asap.
    but i had it examined at the hospital, and the doctor said there was no scratch, it didn't pierce anything.
    i don't want to keep thinking about this incident, like my tounge incident i had in march, these people here don't understand that things happen, with or without reason.
    i don't wanna be blind :( i'm very serious.
    these trolls can fuck off..

17. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Oh thanks dude, sorry.

Mike Literous likes this.
  18. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Some of these replies Made me nearly Piss Myself ! But nobody was taking a rise out of You personally its just the Hipforum sense of Humour (and I love it ! )

19. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

When I saw the title of your thread I thought "WHAT IN THE......." Then out of curiosity I researched it and found out that this is quite common. Just seemed bazaar as hell to me. Glad your eye is going to be ok. I would avoid rubbing your eye (if you can) for a few days and monitor it closely.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Most these people probably haven't had any significant eye problems. I have, so I take it more serious. :) they'd all run for the hills if they had to endure what I've had to go through and still have to go though.

YungSAVi and Eric! like this.