Today the Electoral College makes it final!

Discussion in 'Democracy' started by Visexual, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Visexual

Visexual Member

And most of us here in this country full of racists and despicables will simply say;
    45.jpg

erofant and ~Zen~ like this.
  2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Can't wait to see how big the landslide is.

Also, I am NOT looking forward to hearing idiots saying this is fake news and Trump really won.

Visexual, MeAgain and erofant like this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

But... They will say exactly that.

erofant and ~Zen~ like this.
  4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

And... Biden earned 306 Electoral College votes to Trump’s 232, and that total was upheld on Monday after electors cast their ballots.

~Zen~, MeAgain and erofant like this.
  5. erofant

erofant Members

Now comes the REPUBLICAN PARTY's attempted floor fight on the floor of the House of Representatives. The circus of spineless, Trump-fearing little kiddies isn't over yet.

You know ............... nothing will EVER be accomplished if muck-mouth Moscow Mitch McConnell keeps being the happy roadblock to soooo many bills that could make America better. The Dems have been fighting and pushing to get more Covid-19-caused stimulus $$$$ into the hands of ALL - yes ALL - Americans, Republicans and Democrats alike ............ but ol' muck-mouth Moscow Mitch McConnell in his beady-eyed glasses keeps saying "NO" to ALL Americans - but YES to more corporate bailouts and protection from litigation by workers forced to work in unsafe Covid-infested workplaces like the meat-packing plants.

How can sensible people buy the lie that the REPUBLICAN PARTY stands with the avg. guy ...................... They NEVER HAVE and NEVER WILL. Right now they're screwing over their base ............ and the base people can't even SEE IT !!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
    MeAgain and Cookie Man like this.
  6. Visexual

Visexual Member

I'm not really wanting the DEMs to have the House and the Senate but, if that's what it takes to get rid of the Party Of No, then it's worth it. And, hopefully, this is the beginning of the end to the GOP. And I wish that every state could have open primaries so neither party would have so much power.

~Zen~ and wrat1 like this.
  7. erofant

erofant Members

If the Dems get both House and Senate, I just hope that the far, FAR left doesn't drag the Democratic party into silliness. If the Dems get the Senate, I expect to see many good things happen, including budgeting for infrastructure in this country that needs TONS of upgrading. Spending on cybersecurity - and protecting our cutting edge technology from ALL - ALL - internal & external threats, environmental protections put in place to join with other countries to save the planet for future generations!! I also want to see a push to permanently secure the rights of ALL workers to organize, join unions, and collectively bargain for pay & benefits, as well as safe work places. The current, long-standing process of keeping pay so low it was only mediocre back in 1980 - let alone 2020. All the attacks against workers in the last 40 years while the richest 1% got even more insanely rich. Economists document that 88% of the wealth of the entire world is owned by 1% of the people - so the remaining 12% is for all the rest of humanity to divide up.

WTF is wrong with THAT picture??? Time for A-L-L workers to unite world-wide and make some BIG changes. Most "normal" people aren't wanting $10,000 per day as pay.

About 15 to 20 years ago, the then-CEO of Coke collected $88,000,000 in one year. $88 million dollars!!!! Assuming he took 2 weeks vacation, that comes to $1,760,000 every week. Let's say he "worked" 60 hours per week all year. That comes to $29,333.33 per hour!!! A number of hedge fund managers have collected over $1,000,000,000 in one year. That's $1 BILLION!!!!

Hey!!! All you lazy B'tards actually doing the work making $7.25 - - $10 - - $15 - - $20 - - $25 per hour are WAY OVERPAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This silly, insane real-life scenario is why WE NEED THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY to stand up for ALL workers. We won't get filthy, insanely rich, but maybe ............ just maybe ............ we can earn enough to support our families in a decent manner, save some for retirement and our kids' college. Those are some things I'd like to see happen from the Dems.

~Zen~ likes this.