Today is an important day for me

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bloody_Kisses, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

the 12th of january, 2002 my best friend was killed. it has been three years, its strange. you guys can probably tell how much a dread these anniversaries, as i have been blabbering about it for weeks. but now its over, and i will be at peace until this time next year. surprisingly, i have been in a good mood today. im happy.

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

No reason not to be happy... You remember your friend, what more could be expected of you? :D Hopefully your good mood will last a while. :D

3. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

i hope so :D thank you.

4. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Sendin lotsa love your way :)

5. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

My true love and best friend since i was six died in 2000 ( i was 19- do the math on all of it if you want)

i do not look at his death date anymore...and to be honest... i never could.... i just COULDNT see him as dead or deal with it. the month still hurt though.

my advice to you though is, being in a good mood is a GREAT thing. your best friend would want that... as does (did) mine. what happened happened... and, although, im SURE out situations are different, they ways of coping really arent.

just remember though....you're friend would want you to rejoice in the memory instead of being sad. it's all a part of life but what touched you...touched you. it happened for a reason. your friend will ALWAYS be a part of you...just a "different" part and yes, there is a reason for that (although i can not give it to you)

im sorry that you're upset.. it does hurt and i wish i could give you a hug. :(

but embrace in the love there- (notice i didnt say "that WAS there, i said "there"- there is a reason)

love comes through. :)

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Just don't think about it. Just keep on goin' and don't look back.

7. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

i know how you feel bloody, one of my friends in high school crashed his motorcycle at lunch time, well needless to say he ended up on life support and his mom had them unplug it on June 3 which happened to be my bday. I always said a wish for his peace and happiness in heaven when blowing out my birthday candles. I would go out to his gravesite every year on my birthday, havent done that in about 5, i really should go and see him again.

8. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

you should shellie. :)

im sorry

and i wish i could prove it to you but i cant but i will say

it never ends

it's just different. :)

my word.. even though that doesnt meant much