To stoned to roll up.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by buffoonman, Jun 23, 2006.

1. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Just wondering if you guys have ever been to stoned (on just weed) to roll up.

2. JvY

JvY Member

makes u lazy , yea

3. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

No I mean incapable because your that blitzed.

4. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

that happened to me a couple times, but it only ever happens at a certain friend's house. and everytime it does, he puts the waterfall bong back up to my mouht, so all i have to do is inhale.... and get even higher

5. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

Not me.
    But back around 15 years ago when they were child-proofing lighters, there were about 4 methods the makers used.
    One you had to move a lever over, another kind you had to click upwards, another you had to move a lever over and the click upwards.
    One time I was too stoned to work my lighter.
    Not a problem in the city, but I was way way deep in the woods when it happened.
    Maybe the fact I was to stoned to re-light a joint was a sign I was already stoned enough.
    In fact, I think if you're too stoned to roll a j means you're already high enough.

6. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i've never been

but my buddy who smokes alot of ciggerettes gets too shakey too after smokin alot of weed

also, another friend punched me in the face before because we were all on shrooms and i kept urging him to roll a 3 paper joint, and he kept trying and trying and kept failing, then finnaly he burst out FUCKKK IT"S TOO FUCKING WINDY and just swung out randomly and hit me

haha it was funny because alot of like Adult by-standers were around with their kids and all of us were trippin and the guy had a eight of weed in his lap and had just punched me in the face lol

7. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

well usually when you're too stoned to roll up, it's a sign that you're done

8. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

I've never been to stoned to skin up,

9. tculi

tculi Senior Member

ive been to stoned to be able to pack my bowl

10. gratefuldeadhippy

gratefuldeadhippy Member

WOW TOO stoned to pack a bowl

i've never not been able to roll because when i started smokeing my sis gave me a little vinyl roller

11. mellow

mellow Eased

I was going to say...

12. Radiohead

Radiohead Member

i had that problem but was only when i was just getting the hang of rolling anyways. Being high at point of just beginning to roll doesnt help.

13. KParker730

KParker730 Member

whoa i thought i already posted on here! guess not. so yeah on 4:20 i had already smoked a ton, and then we were gonna try out my lightbulb vap, but it was too windy to keep the lighter lit. so my friend told me just to roll it into a joint, but i was so stoned it took me like 10 minutes to get the weed out of the lightbulb, and then when i tried to roll it i couldnt even start, it was like my hands werent connected to my brain! crazy shit. then we got a sober girl to roll it for us, and smoked it. obviously after that i was soooooooo stoned

14. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

i can generally never roll when im stoned, i always forget that im doing it

15. thahead420

thahead420 Member

I have been to stoned to walk but never to high to roll... I never roll anyway, my friends do it... haha
    The time I was to stoned to walk was after I took only 5 hits off of a bong we dubbed "The Wizard" that shit was so bad, plus it was packed with purp so I was fried...

16. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

i actually roll much better when im stoned. it's kinda funny actually, i get all casual and skin up really fast, and they come out real nice and everyone just looks at it like...how'd you do that?? and i'm just like....i really don't know....

sober i roll just ok...i take a pretty long time, im too much of a perfectionist.

17. nudeinthesand

nudeinthesand Member

i actually rolled better when i'm stoned...

18. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

i've ever only been that high smokin' honey oil