To StellaBlue and Marie

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by angelgodiva, May 20, 2004.

1. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

Thank both of you so much for offering to help me with my computer trouble, but by dumb luck and good Karma, I may have fixed it myself.
    I had been trying to do a System Restore for the last few days, and it would not finish! I finally discovered (quite by accident) that there was an error in my registry, had the computer repair that, reloaded Earthlink, and did the restoration to the day I brought it home after my last repair at Christmas, and so far no problems.
    I love you both for your willingness to help, but I may not need it now.
    If I suddenly disappear without explanation, please call me! If I have problems I will call HHB and Dilli as usual and they'll let you guys know.
    Keep your fingers crossed, everyone!
    I missed you all SO much!

2. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Yay! You're back, I'm so glad!

3. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Welcome back, Mom! :D

4. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

Hey Angel,glad to see that your 'puter is back up and running.I hope you got all the bugs worked out of it.This place comes to a stand still when you aren't around.Glad you're back.

5. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

So far, so good. I'm bringing this back so Stella and Marie will see it. Neither of them called tonight, so maybe they did, but anyway...
    Thanks, you guys. It's good to be back.

6. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

awwwwwwwwwww angelmomma you gonna be as good a puter mechanic errrr sumfin as me soon ,,,, i can dump , partition drives and reload this bitch now without lookin at a book,,,, is that sad or good ????:rolleyes:

next time this bitch goes down i am cuttin off someones fingers round here with a butterknife one by one and maybe they will learn to listen to my advice ,,,:) if not then guess they gonna hafta learn to type with their toeses

post note , yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH last nite in da house,,,,, sanity will return momentarily ok, tomorrow,,, lol too bad wont have a comp there for a while so will hafta drag my ass up here once in a while just to keep contact:( altho i would prefer to never step foot in here again (house i mean)

7. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

yay angel seems all our computers r getting fawked lately i had to do a restore the other day, something in my computer deleted windows.........................

8. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

wooohoooo, glad it's working. System restore can do wonders! :) I'm sorry I didn't call, I was snoozing all day, didn't get the msg with your number until now.