To Start From Dirt

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Lainey, Jun 13, 2006.

1. MoePhish

MoePhish Member

just stop talking to this ignorant fucking childm let him discover what he wants, he claims hes got everything fucking down pat when hes 16.5 BOY you have no fucking idea....these people are trying to help your little fucking pre pubescent in what seems to be a life or death situation. Judging by how you take to kind peoples advice here and your pissy stupid fuckign attidude id give you no more the 72 hours to be alive on the streets alone...

your a pathetic fucking excuse for anything moral

get out of here

2. Shambhala Peace

Shambhala Peace Senior Member

I agree with ssreetnulov though, you need to be careful with your friends. I am nice to all my friends - but once they start taking advantage of me, I get aggrevated. Just becareful how much you depend on them for. It might come back to bite you.

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

homeless to college degree isn't easy and ONE drug conviction in the US will wipe out federal financial aid.
    Sounds like teh streets are far from your best option if you have a goal of college.
    look at:
    early entry (one more year where you are probably)
    relatives you can stay with that have a somewhat decent school (and smaller country towns can get you high in the class rank fast)
    will the parents pay for a boarding school?

4. Lainey

Lainey Member

Please, don't try to understand any of my goals or objectives.

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW HOW ROAD HIPPIES START OUT

5. Lainey

Lainey Member

and quite honestly i have little to no care as to how polite i am when im on a fake name talking to complete strangers at a place called hippy.com;)