To Start From Dirt

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Lainey, Jun 13, 2006.

1. ssreetnulov

ssreetnulov Member

I love how you conjured that all 'hippies' are poor and live on the streets and they will know how to treat some self-pitying teenager. [AND THE "WORLD" IS BIASED?]They've tried to be nice to you and work things out on here. But you have to come up with some lame excuse such as 'I can't be nice anymore'. BULLSHIT. You do what you have to do with whatever it takes.

Shut the fuck up hypocrite. Take it or leave it. Don't look for fish in a rain puddle.

2. Lainey

Lainey Member

ok yeah be quiet

3. Lainey

Lainey Member

i dont honestly know why i put up this forum.
    There is pretty much nothing anybody could tell me.
    But I've come to realize that I already know all that I need to know.
    how to eat, keep warm, fall asleep, wake up, get high, get by with no money...

haa this is gonna be helllllla fun

crosslight, grasiess
    peace

4. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

After playing my guitar or flute for a while in the subway (le metro), i usually had money enough for the next meal......as you can see, hippie or not hippie we all have to do something for the living.....

5. Lainey

Lainey Member

lol yaa! i've made like $5 on accident by playing in the parks

6. ssreetnulov

ssreetnulov Member

You're oh-so-poor but you still smoke. Seriously, that's fucking stupid. Don't complain if you're not going to do anything about it.

7. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

...some understanding for other people's problems never hurted anybody.....here there are no teachers or gurus possessing the "truth"...........

8. Shambhala Peace

Shambhala Peace Senior Member

Crosslight- You will find that no one possesses the truth. Anywhere.

9. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

I know that, "here" was a figure of speach.....though everywhere there are people saying the contrary.....it's enough to be a member of any religion to claim the truth.....

10. Lainey

Lainey Member

i never said i was that poor. i just cant afford a new car.. which is my goal.
    anyway.. quit shovn my boat.
    and besides, its not like i have to pay to get high

11. prismatism

prismatism loves you

good god.

i honestly can't believe you've been through all you say you've been through and are still so immature and mean. i think you're exaggerating. and FUCK, are you an ASSHOLE. nobody is being mean to you! so why are you attacking everyone?

"But I've come to realize that I already know all that I need to know.
    how to eat, keep warm, fall asleep, wake up, get high, get by with no money..."

hahaha. you're 16. you already know all you need to know? i sincerely hope you do okay but i honestly doubt it. maybe if you start being nice and respectful and listening instead of pretending you know EVERYTHING, you'll be okay.

what are you going to do for water? showers? how are you going to carry everything? what if you fall asleep and wake up and someone has taken your money/food/whatever? you have a job, so you'll have to be presentable, right? how do you plan to travel around (i assume you'll be travelling, otherwise, your parents or the police will bring you home. you're 16, after all), hold a job, and keep yourself clean and fed? how are you going to brush your teeth? what if it rains?

how well have you thought this out?

12. prismatism

prismatism loves you

oh and also if you're a homeless bum mooch after a while people are going to stop smoking you down.

13. Lainey

Lainey Member

*listening to Smashing Pumpkins*
    i messed up a forum but i cant delete i can only edit so this is my edit.

14. Lainey

Lainey Member

Of course I dont know everything. NObody does. I dont try to be an asshole, my entire life ive been the sweetest girl ever, but I was being modest.
    Give me a break. IT's not like im perfect. People have mood swings, people get bitchy.
    Jeez now i have to play 20 questions again.
    For water? WAter is free honey. I Dont need to shower, I can use soap in whatever public bathrooms to keep my body clean. And I don't have to be that presentable to wash dishes or bus tables.
    It's not like I havnt gone months w/out washing my hair anyway.
    I can walk for MILES. these legs are soldiers. I've been walking the streets likea hood rat for years. I know how cops are. I know how to avoid them, or talk to them. I'll have a bag on my back and my essentials in my bra. I dont plan on beeing on the 'street' for more than a couple weeks anyway. By then somebody will bring me in. I have a lot of friends around the states that would be more than happy for my company for some time. And wherever, I hate to be a mooch. I take what is offered to me, which my luck people have always been generous. And anything I ever have to offer to whoever needs what i have more than i do, its theirs.
    lol, please, rain?
    Oh, and every one of my friends has more than enough weed to share anyway, and it means absolutely nothing to them.
    I honestly couldn't avoid it if i tried. Because i have tried. It aint EZ.
    And as for the bullies, because they are not that hard to avoid.
    As for myself, what is there to do? Pokem' in the eye stop on'r foot and run like a pack of wld screamn cheetah williesss?? This is why you sleep with a hat over your face, but you can still see below you, like you did playin heads up 7-up in 2nd grade, and a N**** beater in your hand. If I wake up and everything is gone, back to ground zero i guess.
    The most anybody can do is take my life. But i'll be damned if ill ever let death scare me.

O
    I wasnt attacking everybody. ANd i wasnt meaning to be an asshole [but i admit iwas] . Anything you read coming from any of my forums read with the most chillest of female voices. I was being abnormally impatient when people ignored my real question.

15. ssreetnulov

ssreetnulov Member

You are depending on your freinds a lot. Do you really think they're going to be your freind after you act like this to them. Don't rely on it.

16. Lainey

Lainey Member

they know if they dont do what i say ill slit their fucking throats like chicken bastards because i dont give a second rats ass about any single one of them, but im good at it :H

17. ssreetnulov

ssreetnulov Member

18. Lainey

Lainey Member

u crack my shit up

19. boothy

boothy Senior Member

... [​IMG]

20. prismatism

prismatism loves you

cool that you get that you were being impatient. all it takes is half an apolagy and i'm good. sorry for calling you an asshole.

i'm not trying to counter what you're saying, i'm just explaining what i meant.

water is free. yes, but not neccessarily, especially if you don't have your own running water. i haven't had running water for most of my life, and i'd imagine it would be really hard to have enough to drink, cook with, wash with, if i had to carry it with me and could only get more when i was around a building that would let me. i'm not sure if your plan is to really live on the streets, or to just bounce around from house to house for a while. there's a huge difference, and i'm talking about actually living on the streets.

and since i don't have running water, i can tell you, you DO need to shower once in a while to be presentable. most public showers are either free or cost less than $3, but how often will you run into them?

and rain, i don't know how often it rains where you live, but... sleeping in the rain is not fun.

and i actually know what you mean about not being able to avoid weed if you try :). i imagined you in a different scenario.

by the way, you are one weird kid (which is cool) and i like your attitude of "i'll be damned if i'll ever let death scare me". i just couldn't tell if you knew what you were doing or were some dumb kid running away with no idea what it takes to survive.