To smoke or not to smoke?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by EnlightenMe, Mar 10, 2008.

1. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

ps sorry bout the no paragraphs; I can't seem to figure that out since i'm on my web phone right now

2. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

damn it I did it again. sorry. I also wanted to point out that albert hoffman obviously didn't need weed for his bike ride, but he wasn't a daily toker. what I was hoping to get out of this thread was an idea of what I might do during the trip with regards to weed, since my body is chemically adapted to weed. yeah i'm a cloudy headed ignorant druggie stoner, but it.s something I still need to address with the lsd I plan on taking. I might get agitated from not having smoked and undermine the potential of the acid trip. I can easily restrain myself from smoking, but my body might not approve.

3. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

well thats up to you.

you may realise why the fuck do you smoke weed? while you are trippin i mean.

like i had a cigerete while i was tripping and im like 'why the fuck do i smoke".
    i kept forgetting i was a smoker one time, i kept goin out side for some reason, then im like "OH YEAH i smoke ciggeretess" . it was strange.

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

thats why i reccomend smokin just a little and seeing how you go. you should be fine then.

5. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

thanks guys. i'm definitely open to the discussion to my psychedelic self re: why I smoke weed. I 've done it since age 12, it might be an interesting revelation. i''m sure I will also be confronted with why I do many other things. i'll prolly just puff a little around the time I drop, and when I peak the weed'll be out of me and I won't even think about it

6. EnlightenMe

EnlightenMe Member

Well I just dropped five hits and I'm about to light up. I'm going to smoke quite a bit so I can get the full experience and see if I care for it or not.

I'll see you guys in a few hours with some results :)