To smoke or not to smoke?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by EnlightenMe, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

there all drugs exept for lsd. they all tell your mind crazy things, except for lsd.
    taking drugs like weed and E's while tripping showed me how those drugs are bad, and showed me what they are really doin to my mind.

lsd isnt a drug. it is the greatest discovery in the histroy of man.
    you can take pills or weed, and get hi off the pills or weed. but when you take acid, the experience is up to you. its just the key to your door. whereas pills and weed arent, they are drugs that have crazy effects.
    i reckon.
    the more acid i take the less i want to take shiity drugs like pills, and fuckin weed that clouds your mind, makes you slow, and dims your personality, and makes you seem like a drugo. i dont take drugs, just acid.

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yo a mate of mine just went to hospital for psychosis thanks to taking too much acid this holliday. im really wishing youd shut the hell up and realise what is coming out of you. youre taking acid all the fuckin time and you keep talking about how its the key and its showing you so much awesome shit but your posts are just getting more typical and mundane and illiterate that its pissweak.

3. trogger

trogger Member

I always do - but mostly wish I didn't. I suffer a bit of the old weed induced paranoia. Also always struggle to adjust to the start of the acid trip - always questioning whether the acid is any good and whether I will actually trip. A couple of good tokes and if the blotter is good - we have lift off. Sometimes propulsion is a bit too stong and , oh shit .. wish I hadn't had that smoke!

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

welcome, trogger, glad that you joined us for this thread!

5. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

oh really

i dont know where to begin here. everything i say is true and real to me.

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

so its true and real that LSD is not a drug, to you?

or what?

7. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

yep. its not a drug in the sense that other drugs are.

acid is in a leag of its own.

just its misinterpereted and seen as all those 'other' drugs.

if you think lsd is just a drug, and you take it, what are you gonna get out of it? huh. cause you beleive your taking a drug, not a miracle cure amazing breakthro tool that is gonna boost your ego and make you a god. which it has.

if you think its a drug, than that means you take drugs. there is far more reasonign behind this im sure.

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i think its a drug because its a chemical that changes the functioning of neurons in your brain, thus leading to your amazing state of mind. that is what a drug is. being a drug has nothing to do with the euphoric/messed up high it gives you.

acid is in the league of shrooms and DMT, and other psychedelics developed in labs, theres a whole book called the TIHKAL of drugs, theres plenty in there that can be said to be in the same 'league' as LSD-25.

9. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

well thats probably all good and true. but im happy living in this fantasy. anyway im off to bed.

10. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

with lighter doses i smoke throughout the trip.

with larger doses (3-5+hits) i usually wait till i am past the half way point or when i can actually roll a joint. once it took me 30mins to roll a joint and i did such a shity job that it was not smokable. with larger doses i dont even think about smoking a joint until later in the trip and i find it is a clearer trip with less weed anyways.

and i smoke weed every day!

11. I agree with peter popper. Although I smoke weed, but I do not abuse it anymore, I mostly use it for back pain, typical huh. But anyway, yes acid is in a league of its own. Like I stated, Albert Hoffman didn't need weed and neither did the original users of LSD to have unbelievable experiences, and the most authentic ones!

LSD is a learning tool not a drug. People abused this amazing tool and made it seem like a drug hence why it is illegal. RUINED.

Now, try not smoking during the LSD experience, then get back to this thread and you will no doubt say how much better it was.

Weed clouds your mind, any educated LSD user who smokes marijuana frequently knows that weed is not worth it while tripping on acid.

Good luck!

peace.love

12. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

arhh finally somone who understands

13. chugtonio

chugtonio Member

exactly
    As much as we don't want to put down the old marijane, it basically does just cloud your personality after a while, but shrooms and weed go hand in hand IMO

14. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

if you feel weed clouds your personality in absence of psychedelics, that's unfortunate. there are many of us whose personality and perception is dilated with weed, enjoying a surge of the inner self, though not to the extent of a psychedlic. I estimate that the response to weed is just as variable as cid, with different degrees, and is based on the type of person using it. I guess people generalize the effects of weed because they are tame effects, but the difference is still there. I can't commit myself to any governing principle about combining herb and L because my relationship with weed has been mostly dissimilar to others that i've observed .

15. trogger

trogger Member

Hey, 3xi

Does anyone actually do 3-5 hits?
    One scares the shit outa me (but I do it anyway - aint I brave!).

Funny thing is, shrooms don't usually do it for me.

16. ....interesting....choice....of...........wording?

17. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

i'm glad my choice of words interests you. was my point sufficiently delivered?

18. Well to be quite honest with you, no. I couldn't follow what you are trying to say at all. It just seems to me you are trying too hard to speak intelligently? Maybe I am wrong but that is one hell of a reply you typed up and didn't make much sense at all.

I mean you state here: "I estimate that the response to weed is just as variable as cid, with different degrees"

like....what?
    If you are going to reply thinking we meant "marijuana clouds our personalities in the absence of psychadelics", well, that wasn't said at all? Maybe you misread, but the fact we are attempting to state here is that in the ABSENCE of MARIJUANA the LSD trip is far more clear and appreciated..

If you were educated on LSD, and have tried it with marijuana and without, you know that marijuana and silly drugs are pointless and LSD is a learning tool, not a "DRUG" which has come to be misunderstood.

If you can't handle the come down on LSD, and you can't handle the LSD trip without marijuana you have other problems...

Albert Hoffman, the creator of the beautiful LSD we speak of never USED MARIJUANA, it was NEVER needed for users using it for what it was meant for. For the REAL TRUE effect of LSD, marijuana shouldn't be in the recipe, end of story.

If you like getting high, and fucked up, smoke all the dope you want, and trip hard as hell, have a blast. But don't fight the truth of the chemical and dont forget what it was made for/used for.

LSD isn't for the dumb. People who are somewhat intelligent can benefit far more greatly than someone using it as a street drug, maybe that is all that needs to be said here.

I'm done.

peace.love

19. I have done 6 hits of LSD, but even 6 isn't anything too rare for a typical LSD user. I've tripped with friends who have dropped 8 tabs, even 10...

You will never overdose on LSD, just remember if you have ANY at all psychological problems that too much LSD can be dangerous and may cause long term effects to your mind and life.

Be smart, don't be a retard ;)

If you are just a little scared, do it anyway, if you know you are a sane individual. I was old enough to know I am a sane person and intelligent enough to handle a lot of LSD, hence why I love doing a LOT of LSD :)

But it's truly the only thing in this world that nobody will ever be able to explain to you, so try it for yourself, discover what you will never know otherwise!

LSD is amazing. Just be smart. It's ashame what idiot's ruined this amazing tool.

20. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

snoc, relax. I realize the point of the thread is lsd in absence of mj, but since the issue was brought up whether mj alone is a potentiator for lucid thought, I wanted to address it. none of my claims were based on assumptions of lsd effects without having tried it, I will do so in a week's time after I have tried it. lsd isn't the only drug that helps achieve transcendence, and drugs aren't the only way to achieve it either. lsd is fully known only to the person using it, but the realizations therein can be tapped into by anyone. and, no I don't try to sound intelligent. in fact I usually have to strain myself to choose the simplest words I can. its plain english though, i'm surprised you chose the quote that you did. you can pack a surprisingly large amount of meaning into few words if you're familiar with words. I usually don't come across much confusion about my meaning online, since the net is full of the printed word, and I can only assume that everyone else is as literate as I am.