To smoke or not to smoke? that is the question.....

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WeedChica, May 30, 2004.

1. WeedChica

WeedChica Member

If i smoke----i'd be useing the last of my weed.........& my dealer got suspened so who knows when i'll get more....and i wont have to wait till tues to smoke {cravings = bad}

If i dont smoke----i'll be able smoke before school on tues & have sum fun being stoned in class.........i Wont be using the last of my weed.........

O please help........should i just smoke or do you have any idea's to stop the cravings?

2. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

I don't know nothing about cravings dude.I think it is in your head. I smoke a lot a weed but when I am out for a week or so I am not going all crazy about it. Just don't worry about it and it won't bother you. you know you won't be out forever and you can try smokin some resin if you get to stressed. I also say my motto is 'smoke it '. Besides being a stoner is about chillin. Just be chill and it will be alright. We can't be geeking about weed it not cool. Be chill and you will make it.

3. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

That's because he smokes more than you.

You should try to conserve your weed more. Perhaps use a gravity bong so you can make the most of what you have.

4. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

yeah use more efficient methods of smoking, but there has to be other dealers...i have numbers of about four just in case one of them is dry...

i think weedchica is a girl...right?

but smoke, you can always get some just by asking a couple peopel

5. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Your cravings are completely mental!Smoke it up and scrape some resins or learn to ration yourself!

6. MichaelByrd1967

MichaelByrd1967 Garcia Wannabe

SMOKE!!:D:confused::D

YOU GOTTA SMOKE MARIJUANA! Why did God create marijuana, if he didn't want us to use it? Or does the man just not want us to use it...

7. reef

reef Member

you should go find someone to smoke you out, and then use the rest of your stash and smoke it at night before you goto sleep.

8. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

9. marquee

marquee Member

i was in a similar situation today at lunch. i had one joint left and i really wanted it... so i smoked it.

10. Ganjaman420

Ganjaman420 Member

dont smk tuesday morning. Its way better to just chill at ur house and listen to music. its a waste if u choose smking b4 school over chillen at ur house.

11. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

12. Wells

Wells Member

Buy a vap. I got a good one from vaporvisions.com. They hit like a freight train and made my stuff last 7 times longer!

13. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Suspended? From school? Easy solution here, buy it from him somewhere else.

If you have that bad of cravings maybe you should think about smoking less. I smoke everyday, but if I got cravings like the ones your describing, I would honestly think about slowing down.