To Old

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by buffoonman, Jun 11, 2006.

1. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

dude chill chill- he didnt call u an idiot- just some people on forums that chat plain shit. with age comes knowledge so definately let the older folks speak. shame if u disagree- like before they havent done anything wrong- youll be old some day, would u like to be treated like crap? i think not

2. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

*sigh* you see, thats my point [​IMG]

3. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

are you kidding me? the only thing you have been saying since this thread started is that young people are dumb, you are the only one's who have any life experience. how about not judging peoples intelligence based ungrounded facts, like "all young people are dumb". instead of condescending to people younger than you try to level with them. treat people like people, stop bein so american.

4. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

lol. im not judging *you* im saying most young people (like myself) comment with rude remarks or try to fight or argue about pointless shit over the internet (kinda like what your doing right now). and i know your not one of those kids because you have been pretty cool so far. "so just chill bro, you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here"

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

you know you gotta a shitty thread when it needs to be moved to young hippies

6. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

i just hate it when people think i'm irresponsible or stupid because of my age. my mother is a raging alcoholic and i practically raise my little brothers

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

how about you just quit whining about it and deal with it.. because when you get older you're gonna have the same outlook on younger people as well... you know why? because believe it or not... people who have lived longer... usually know more than younger folk... not always... but a good majority of the time... with age.. your knowledge grows stronger... just learn to deal with people telling you this and that.. take it for what its worth.. and leave the bullshit behind

8. towelie21

towelie21 Member

I think people should check into retirement homes once they hit 21. then they could just have beer pouring from the drinking fountains. holy shit! I'm goin right now.

9. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

^ lol this thread is starting to crack me up. javican dude u took it the wrong way man- its not about u trying to raise ur brothers but about the fact that most teens sound like dumbfucks compared to wiser, alot older people. and dude i think u said that stuff about raising ur brothers to simply emotionalyse the situation so that some people feel guilty, sorry etc. and u saying that wasnt needed as u helping out ur mum etc has very little to do with how clever?dumb u are so yeah...

10. mushroomherb

mushroomherb Member

this is an odd thread...but yes

11. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

be like mike tyson, and bite a niggas ear!

12. tculi

tculi Senior Member

that was a strange question,
    why shouldn't thyey?

13. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

Way off, it was to show that not all young people are immature.

14. slangshot1

slangshot1 Member

wordd

15. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

they might not be immature, but experianced is a whole nother thing.

16. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

agreed...

17. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

/\ So much ado over a sentence thats so poorly constructed I had to read it twice to make sence

18. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i usually skim sentences.. i can easily look over grammatical errors and still get the gist of what he's saying

19. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Is joker Condesending me?

20. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Are you going to stand for that naturalhi hes calling you a ****