To come out, or not to? (and what as)

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Duck, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  2. secretasianman

secretasianman Members

I always thought I was straight, but whenever I fantasized about having sex before going to sleep, it would always be with a man. When I finally got hit on by a guy at a bar when I was 24, I was shaken by excitement, and was turned on as he flirted with me (just like when a woman does the same thing). I decided to go through with my feelings, and then I knew I was bisexual, not straight-but-curious. After several relationships with men and women, and the more open and intimate I was, I realized I'm also much more submissive and feminine than I present outwardly. I guess it finally set it when I realized almost all of the women I was with were more dominant/masculine/tom-boyish, but they appeared submissive and feminine outwardly! Now, things are more complicated, as not only am I bisexual, but I feel I'm trans, as well. I feel more comfortable appearing and behaving socially as a woman. Almost everything I like to do, is what the social norms may consider as what women generally like to do, like gardening, cooking, dressing up, etc.