to call in sick or not

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ihmurria, Aug 16, 2005.

1. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I feel like crap, but I'm not actually sick with anything. I got my test results back and I don't have mono, I'm just always exhausted for no reason. I already skipped school this morning. I should go to work, but it's so tiring, it's an 8 hour shift and I feel like I can't even stand straight. Coffee isn't helping either.

arrrrg

2. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Call in, you deserve a little rest.

Hope 'ya feel better. [​IMG]

3. hiro

hiro pursue it

You have school right now? I would stay home if you can afford it, hope you feel better.

4. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

what the number i'll do it for you from the pub

5. synaptic aether

synaptic aether Member

hmm

i was diagnosed with 'depression' once. i felt much exhaustion and lack of motivation. they said i self medicated with caffeine and i was all addicted and so they said here's some nice other pills to get hooked on. ha.

anyway.. is this new or do you always feel down or tired? could it be your diet, excersize, things on the back of your mind, sleep? when i start to feel worse than i usually do i take a look at hydration and nutrition. it's usually one of those or both, fer me.

6. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

It's fairly new. Last week it started, i slept through my alarm for four hours four days straight o_O not so good. I wasn't even supposed to work today originally. Might be depression, but I really don't feel functional... I'm gonna call 'em I think. New job too (my third week there) so hopefully they aren't grumpy with me :(

7. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

w00t, i'm going back to bed

8. hiro

hiro pursue it

Did you call them?

9. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

and i thought i was lazy :p

10. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I hate deciding whether or not to call in if I am sick.. usually I end up going and leaving early cause I hate calling in and i have no idea why.. Unless i am contagious(sp) then i dont go.. but i hate deciding on if i should go or stay home and then the calling process.. i always feel bad so hence thats why i just go in and leave early and blah blah...im done now..
    hope ya feel better and get some rest...