Titty Fucking

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by ArtyB, Jun 22, 2019.

1. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

This is a question for the ladies. Do you get pleasure titty fucking your partner or do you do it just do it to please him.

2. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

i love it! best if he holds my boobs and plays with my nips. but tbh its prob the mental turn on more than anything. i'd like to do it more

3. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

A couple of days ago one of the ladies from my gym who I have been friendly with who has huge tits and she gave me a fantastic tit fuck. It she really knew how to work here tits on my cock. I nearly cum but I pulled out and rewarded by giving her a good fucking

joe.booth1991 and Rbexxx like this.
  4. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

Hi Gillygal. Like your post and really enjoy a tit fuck.Nipple play, whether it be mine or someone else’s nips is a turn on. You are right about the mental turn on. The sight of my cock sliding through a pair of lubed up tits can get me off as much as the sensation itself.

GillyGal likes this.
  5. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I enjoy it because it tells me he finds my breasts attractive. Especially when I get a surprise "thank you" splashing across my face during the endeavor.

6. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

Only once did my wife let me tit fuck her. She has large breasts and I love the sensation of my cock sliding between them. I shot between on on her tits covering them like frosting. Just wish she would let me do it again.

Angela36 likes this.
  7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife will let me shot my load on her tits if the mood strikes me. We are senior couple and she has a nice set of 38’s. However, she does not get much out of this method. She would rather a hard pounding in her pussy, and then if I want to pull out and shoot my load on her tits she great with that.

8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Only shoot your load on them? It's the sight of his cock sliding between my breasts that I enjoy most. The rest is icing on the cake (pun intended).

9. FreakyNikki

FreakyNikki Name days it all

If well oiled up, I love the feeling of his dick between them. The 3d view of the thrusting is great too.

10. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

I used to tit fuck my girlfriend she said my cock felt hot between her tits, and she got pleasure watching the expression on my face

Sandra Miller and Angela36 like this.
  11. Brittney blonde

Brittney blonde Members

I enjoy it. Get some warming gel and let him go to town!

12. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

It's called giving your girl a pearl necklace.

Sandra Miller and Biden'sVagina like this.
  13. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Last time I did it, it was with the one that had A cups I desired doing it in.
    Last some others I titfucked, what I liked best other than my pleasure was their response.

Last one never had a guy titfuck her breasts and also she never had a guy spend lots of time on them. Her response made me want to play with them like she never had before.

14. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

What is your breasts size?
    I did it with A cups more than once and enjoyed it, I know I will want to do it again.
    What makes it more fun is when the woman likes it and it feels good for her too.

15. paka

paka Newbie

I had en ex that liked to finish me like that sometimes, she liked to watch me explode all over her...

Sandra Miller and Andy Schumer like this.
  16. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

If I enjoyed A cups, I KNOW I would be able to do it with you and enjoy it.
    It takes curiosity and desire :)
    My favourite FWB had B cups and it was easy enough.

Sandra Miller likes this.
  17. Biden'sVagina

Biden'sVagina Members

I love it and it feels amazing, especially when they pull out and splatter their load across your tits and nips.

Sandra Miller and Vinny19 like this.
  18. ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
    Biden'sVagina and Sandra Miller like this.
  19. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My first FWB was an A cup but she enjoyed it. She pushed them together as much as she could and wove her fingers over the tops, letting her nips stick out between a couple of fingers and I would slide up and down in that "tunnel". She would kind of pinch her nips as I thrust so it felt good and I'd let go when I couldn't hold back. It took a little lube or a lot of spit but it was fun. If I sat over her I could reach back and play with her pussy while I was thrusting and that was good too. It's sure harder with a smaller set of boobs but loads of fun no matter what!

20. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Any cock on boob contact is more than enough for me. I don’t necessarily have to fuck them to have a good time as long as they’re small.

21. paka

paka Newbie

My partner loved to give head but didnt like me to finish in her mouth, so when i was ready she would have me fuck her tits or she would jerk me off onto her sexy titties that way she could control where i was shooting my loads...so much fun