Tissues

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Mike-edger, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Mike-edger

Mike-edger Guest

Hi. I'm interested to know how many guys here use tissues when they masturbate. Do you keep a box by the bed or laptop? Do you prefer man size / extra large tissues? Do you cum in them, eg put one across your chest, or just wipe up with them? How many do you use per session?

As for me, I always keep a box on the floor by my bed, usually mansize so there's more soak per sheet. Tend to use 5 or 6 per session, so if I'm wanking hard I can get through a box a week. Quite like to smell the still damp tissues the next morning!!!

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Sometimes I just use my underwear to masturbate onto or on my stomach or into a container & wipe off semen with a cloth or tissue.

3. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I just keep a bath towel by my side specifically for the purpose. It does away with any disposal matters as well as being quicker & easier. When it gets a bit too crusty I use another towel while that one goes in the wash.

4. cragsdick

cragsdick Member

Tissues are useful when there is nothing else to hand. I normally use my underwear or slip my cock into a sock. But my real favourite when I wake up with a boner is to go into the bathroom and stand in front of the wash basin. I lather my cock well and watch myself wank off in the mirror, sometimes a quickie but often it can be a good edging session. I eventually ejaculate into basin - result a nice clean cock, cum is washed away and I feel sooooo good afterwards

5. jizzman

jizzman Guest

I too like using a towel....lasts for the week and in the wash it goes!!!

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Just cum on your stomach & wipe it off with what ever needs put in the washing machine that day.

8. silk896

silk896 Member

Advantage #22 of being a woman :2thumbsup:

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I have done all the ways mentioned. I dont keep tissues around but if i have them i use them.

I also will shoot my load in the toilet and get as much as i can with TP.

10. tomcaine2010

tomcaine2010 Guest

I don't keep any near the laptop, I just go to the toilet and grab me some tissue when needed.

11. kinkym

kinkym Guest

I tend to use tissues by the side of the bed if Im alone and can get near them most of the time. But say I wake up horny in the night and need to knock one out while my gf is asleep i tend to just leave it.... I make sure I shoot in my bed pants though lol! Can be a bit sticky but has always been my way!

12. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

The first time I saw anyone cum was when I was at school, when someone was showing off his new trick (which was when I learned all about it). Some of the other boys were saying that he should have a paper towel or toilet paper ready, but he refused to use them, and when he came he blew his load onto the urinal. I remember getting an erection as I watched it slide down the porcelein into the drain, although, at the time, I didn't understand why. I just found it a massive turn on.

13. bitterfish

bitterfish Guest

I keep toilet paper rolls or boxes of tissues near the computer and bed for quick/easy cleanup - using the same towel after two or three rounds every night would be a little unsanitary. Towels and washcloths are nice for messy nights involving lube or toys. Either way, it's best to never have to stop the fun and think about where the mess is going to end up :p.

14. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

I tend to keep tissues by the bed and by my computer (the only two real places I ever masturbate at). That said it's always a constant struggle. It always feels better to cum either in just your hand or on your stomach if laying down, but the cleanup is always more work. Whereas if you climax into a tissue somehow it just doesn't feel as good as if half of you is concentrating on catching all the goo so you kind of lose out on the feeling. Hard to have your cake and eat it too I guess...

15. andrews988

andrews988 Member

I do it right before I take a shower, so I just wash up afterwards.

16. nwgaguy

nwgaguy Guest

My favorite is to cum on my belly/chest. But I work at a job where I take my shower as soon as I get home, so during the week, I cover my body with a shirt/towel/whatever is available and cum on it. This helps me not smell like sex the next day.

On the weekends, however, I shoot my cum on my body. I don't know why, but it just seems more satisfying to have my cum sticking to my body. Lots of times, I won't even wipe it off.

When I have sex with a woman, I actually prefer to shoot my load onto her, rather than inside her. Of course, the tits are the best, but I would be happy to shoot it onto her elbow, or calf, or where ever. So long as I can look at it laying on her skin.

17. BF3874

BF3874 Guest

I put a plastic sandwhich bag over the penis with the foreskin not pulled back, and gently rub. The feeling of the smooth bag touching the foreskin is off the charts since the foreskin contains all those light touch nerve receptors. It feels even better than the orgasm itself. Then when I cum, it goes right into the sandwhich bag so there's absolutely no mess. I've tried other ways of masturbating, and nothing else comes close to the sandwich bag method.

I'm also so glad my parents didn't have me circumcised. The foreskin actually contains more nerve endings than the head of the penis, so I can't imagine not having them. Circumcision is a puzzling practice. I don't understand the benefit of cutting out the majority of the sexual nerve endings of the penis. So thankful it didn't happen to me! People that are circumcised have no idea how sensitive the foreskin is.

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

What was the subhect again?

There are lots of threads for this one, try using one of them.