Tired of meeting selfish A-holes!

Discussion in 'Florida' started by MayQueen~420~, Feb 3, 2012.

1. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Your right I can be a bitch at times, but that's only when needed to be. The one thing I am not is selfish though. When I do have friends I go out of my way to let them know that I care for them and that they are important to me. And by the way you really don't even know the real me, no offense taken though, you were just giving your perspective.

2. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

tired of eating shellfish assholes.. dont eat shrimp either. the little black lines are feces

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont want crabs anyways.. :leaving:

4. Sarah_Again

Sarah_Again Inspires Irrelevancy

Delicious

My bro did that vegan thing for a couple of years because meat just grossed him out. Shrimp was the grossest thing to him.

Then he got poor, and hungry, so we fed him burgers. successfully converted back to the ways of the omnivore.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I know you better than you do

6. apothecaryvybez

apothecaryvybez Member

I'm in South Georgia. I like it alot, like Forrest Gump said. Theres bad guys everywhere but almost just as many good ones. Also, what are you going to music school for MayQueen?

7. Sarah_Again

Sarah_Again Inspires Irrelevancy

you don't know me

8. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

all the nice people are in the northwest

1 person likes this.
  9. InfiniteOscillations

InfiniteOscillations Member

Good luck.. lol

10. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

Haha that made me laugh. My dads a vegetarian and successfully converted my little sister into one so now Im the only one who still eats meat! Mainly just chicken and all sorts of fish, can never get enough of that shit haha

11. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

hey like anywhere it depends on where you go. like vero beach: is gonna be a bunch of rich assholes. melbourne: lots of drunk college kids downtown. but i know some cool ppl here in melbourne so its alright. where in fl do you live mayqueen? let me guess you live in orlando

12. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

I like that you have chosen to tastefully under utilize coherence. I wouldn't use it all up in one sentence if I were you, either.

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I always wonder how machines clean that,,,I used to work in a Chinese restaurant and the cheap owners would shell and devein the shrimp by hand because it cost more for the cleaned ones

im gonna search it on google right now actually

interesting...with a brush...ive seen some that were deveined uncut though...i wonder how they do that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLi_3LYAets"]Shrimp Peeling Machine - YouTube

14. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

Probably something like an apple coring tool?

15. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

This is a very interesting theory! :D Are you a spy? Lol

B.A. in Music Production with a minor in Sound Engineering.

I want one!

16. Rosehippy

Rosehippy Banned

Know what you mean. Just send out love and you should get love back without an asshole in it. Tis the theory anyway.

17. Tabibratbb

Tabibratbb Guest

Hi bb's;)
    Were in central fl.
    Im a musician..
    Still lookin for friends;)

18. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I think it probly rips off with the head/tail, however they do it.... It's basically an intestine, so if you could get a good grip on one end of the slimy lil' thing and pull, I'd think it would get the whole thing out.

19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I used to work in an "exclusive" (uppity ass-hole) restaurant...and guess who did the de-veining of the shimp? ME
    Yeah - if you just hold it right...the "head" in one hand and "carefully rip off" the tail just right the vein comes on out easily. You can wear mesh gloves if your hands are too delicate (to start with - ha) but after you get the hang of it, it isn't hard to do with your hands. Easy but aggravating.

Roo had the basic idea exactly right...plus it is much easier to get an underpaid worker to do this rather than pay for the already de-veined shrimp, which I know are high-priced, even for restaurants.

ANYWAY - back to May's original thought for the thread...I'd be willing to bet it would be almost impossible to find 3 unselfish people (liking music or not) in any square mile in this US - in a populated area. If you are VERY lucky and in the exact right place, you just might find 1 or 2 unselfish ppl in that square mile. But they'd probably like only country or gospel music. lol

20. sungodddess

sungodddess Guest

Nothing like closed minded Floridians to ruin our days..