Tips for realistic smoking for a non-smoker

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by bettbm6, May 6, 2007.

1. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

My advice would be to start smoking or just hang out with people while your smoking. You can't really explain mannerisms of smoking to the point where you could act it. I guess you can actually, but it is more difficult.

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

these are good tips. an experienced smoker smoking casually/regularly just smokes as if its a cigarette, with one difference. hold it in for a few seconds instead of breathing it out as with cigarettes. thats the main difference, because each bit of weed counts in a joint unlike tobacco in a cigarette.

dont dress rasta, just dress casually. most importantly, comfortably, and loosely.

dont bother shaving regularly

dont tap the joint if the ash is long, sometimes the cherry (burning part) can dismantle.

one crucial element!!

stoned people survey their environment different to sober people. look around an area slower, staring at individual items longer. considering things youd normally just move on from, maybe for a second, maybe for a minute. when you get stoned, you should understand this.

being stoned doesnt necessarily mean slow, but when it comes to how fast you survey your surroundings, it usually means it takes longer time to get around to looking at things.
    the presence of people can also be more intense than when sober, for example, if youre alone and suddenly someone comes in, you could ignore them or otherwise be a bit shocked and pace around a bit either tryyying to act normal or just being edgy that suddenly someone is watching or judging you (it depends who the person is or what the situation is).

your attempts to deal with your situation might either be very elabourate or very shallow. for example, if someone comes and you have to hide your weed, you could either hide it somewhere thats immediately out of view, perhaps if theyre about to walk in. this could mean in the couch or under something or in an awkward place that you might forget.

or you could be very elabourate, finding a very secrtet place that is awkward to get to or maybe inside a box thats in a box thats in a box.

i hope you get teh sorta picture im making.

but remember its not about being slow or stupid, its about the place of attention and the thoughts that seem most important.

3. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

What movie is this that you're gunna be in? Is it a big-time project?

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I suggest you just learn yourselfs how to roll a blunt, chilluns.

5. daltooooman

daltooooman Member

feel as relaxed as you possably can,just chilll

6. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

lol, this guy is def a newbie undercover cop! you're all helping him exploit the trust of some poor random person =(

7. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

Nobody here is incriminating anyone at all. What is this 'cop' gaining from reading these posts? Sure now he knows what I look like and that I live in peabody MA. There are 40-50,000 people in peabody.