Tips for meeting women at social/singles meet Sib

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Kingem125, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Kingem125

Kingem125 Members

So In the nearest big town to me is a social group For people of about my age. I tend not to do well in crowds I have found most of my dates through work or other obligations I have. They have been some average and good looking women... I also get hit on a lot at work.
    But crowds aren't my strong suit. I have looked and Can say for sure the pictures On the Women in the group's profiles Show a lot of average and very attractive women. I would preferably like to date someone a little older than me this is only happened once though so far. I'm 24 and would prefer someone as old as like 28. Now what I am asking is how do I make sure that I Introduce myself without looking awkward, I have an idea of the opening lines but I'm talking more about body language and such. After introductions are over how do I make sure I can keep conversation interesting and not talk too much. Also what is an example of giving too much detail/personal thought on something vs saying just enough. That's not always a big problem but it happens. My last question is If the conversation seems to be flowing well and not awkward then is suggesting going out for a drink or coffee to get to know each other better A bad idea As this would be a pre date to other dates. I also thought of arriving early enough I might be the first of the people to trickle in and not have to awkwardly stand around and look for free women to talk to...

2. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

First impressions are very important. Always show up shirtless to a first date or social meet. And always keep the conversation about yourself. Boost about your accomplishments and how great you are. Flex your muscles from time to time during the conversations to show how much of a man you are. Challenge others to a duel when women are around to show how macho you are. This will impress most women other than the few who have no common sense. Good luck.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

^
    A funny post

Even more so since some actuly believe this is how to get a date. Alt-right incel logic.

wilsjane likes this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you can make anything about politics, can't you?

tumbling.dice likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yes dude, TD gets way more va jay jay than you do, and often he just has to take off his shirt and smile

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Well I stopped seeking new women a while ago. I was not Wilt Chamberlain but I definitely kissed some women without paying for it in my day. Like we are talking counting on the second hand. :kissingheart:

The statement just reminded me that. I don't really think of or follow politics much in my mind. Odd to me you think this of me.

7. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Tried dancing lessons? They always have more women than men.

jmadre likes this.
  8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well it is a majority of what you post about here. and then this example just popped up where you inserted it into a discussion that had nothing to do with politics. i've definitely seen some leftists who had similar pickup strategies.

9. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I assume that you would complain if I suggested dragging the girl by her hair along to the opera house. :yum::yum::yum:

10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I would suggest sticking to meeting people at or through work. What you see is what you get 24/7 and by the time that you get around to asking her out, you will already know her tastes in music, food and something about her history.

Meeting in a dating environment is the complete opposite. The girl will probably only LOOK more attractive because she has spent half the day preparing her hair makeup and dressing completely differently to her every day attire.
    You could easily end up dating someone with totally different tastes to you and end up finding out a few days later that she looks like a rag bag, never washes her hair and cant boil an egg without burning it. It may even be the reason for her last 10 failed relationships.
    If you were not being your true self on the evening that you met, things could be even worse.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Bring a bear pelt with you, bitches love being presented to with a bear pelt. :)

thefallenone1986 likes this.