[TIP] New Way To Masturbate (Male)

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by NyanCat, Jun 6, 2013.

1. NyanCat

NyanCat Guest

so, I've been masturbating for ages, and always do it with my hand.
    Btw, I'm a healty straight, single male who masturbate in daily basis.

one day I feel bored to masturbate with my hand, so I tried a new way to masturbate, the idea is, put your dick in your thights, and go in cirucular motion with your thights.

Feels totally awesome! IMO, it feels way more pleasing than conventional hand shake (LoL). I experiencing less pain and much reduced refractory period by using this method too!

But it's rather exhausting to do.
    anyway! If you interested you can try it too!

Joe90 likes this.
  2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

what do you mean you experience ''less pain''?

wtf are you doing while wacking off that is painful?

and what the fuck is a ''thight''?

Joe90 likes this.
  3. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

I believe irs thighs

4. NyanCat

NyanCat Guest

dude.. Your Upper legs? I don't know what it calls.
    I'm uncut, and it feels aweosme. Kinnda ticklish

and by 'less pain' is the pain you got on your dick head after masturbate

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

men dont normally feel pain after ejaculation...no matter the method

unless of course its painful to look at the girl you just banged...that i could see

6. NyanCat

NyanCat Guest

Okay dude, whatever you say.
    Sexual experience may vary from persons. as I told you before, I'm uncut and I might have over sensitive dick because my dick goes limp after cum and hurt to touch after that. And I'm just pointing out that this method doesn't hurt my dick at all. You follow?
    I'm just giving out a tip, that's all.

7. lareyrey

lareyrey Guest

very interesting, do you mean between your two thighs? have you tried using your left or non dominant hand?

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Sometimes the area near the testes can feel sore after masturbating.

9. M2D

M2D Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

10. justwonderin

justwonderin Member

I've tried that with not so much success, also have used the massager "thumper",it's this double nubbed body masssager-very powerful. Sometimes straight on my shaft, sometimes one nub on my ass and one on my dick, or try a good strong juccuzzi jet while grinding on something ( I like the little torpedo chlorine floater top.) i also made a little constriction harness out of 1/4" rope- a center loop goes over my genitals thetails go up through my crack,then split with a tail wrapping around each hip back down to my groin, down through the end loop and back up to a second small loop like a pulley, pulling the tails back down doubles the pulling force, I get it very tight and tie them off, the pressure through my hips/crack is amazing, this harness also keeps the floater top in my ass, raising the knees towards my chest puts maximum pressure on the floater. Auto anal is very different, especially after stretching your ass first, this morning I eased the end of an aluminum bat into my ass. I like being on all fours, with mirrors to watch, I rock forward on my knees, grab the bat handle with my feet and bang away watching my ass getting pounded. Earlier I was lying on my side, knees up with my junk pulled behind me, I have this lotion that's amazing, in this mode, i'm not jerking back and forth in a typical stroke, rather, gripping and twisting my cock, so my view with my junk gone is very female, I grind my hips and watch my thighs flex staring at my v shaped bush I imagine it's my wife How's that for different?

11. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

OP, please elaborate on how you do this? Details please? I have no idea how / what a circular motion is with the thighs is. You talking about moving your butt around in a circular motion or somehow moving your thighs in a circular motion (which I don't quite get).

I've brought myself near the edge of cumming before and then tried to somewhat pinch my wing ding in between my thighs and thrust to cum but it never seems to work. So how people are able to do this from the start is just baffling to me, as is your post...

12. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

It can if you go for multiple orgasms.

13. Justme1231234

Justme1231234 Newbie

I wank every were and it feels good in a condom

14. Get a soft material bag, fill it with lube or a non irritant gel...put under your mattress at the side and the insert penis. While leaning on the top of the mattress to put pressure on the bag with you penis start pumping...great sensation and easy to clean after.

15. Bruno Russell

Bruno Russell Newbie

You should using a sleeve or stroker sex toy. It feels like pussy.

16. Bruno Russell

Bruno Russell Newbie

Or if you like dudes it feels like an asshole. Didn't mean assume.

17. UlsterRob

UlsterRob Members

When erect, my unit would never bend that way. Have fun for those who can!

18. Pepper!

Pepper! Members

What do you do with your balls?

19. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Apparently the Vulcan death grip

20. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Try plying on your arm until it goes to sleep then wank whilst you can't fell your hand, it's like someone else is doing it for you.