tiny penis'

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Boogabaah, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

no.. you are VERY right.. when it comes to an actual male human's penis during sex.. size does not matter.. if you know how to work it.

BUT from an artist view point.. i just personally think that the tiny penis looks odd... if it was average or close to average.. it'd look okay... but my eye automatically goes to the tiny penis...

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

strange, i thought it was common knowledge on this forum that i had a tiny penis

3. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

AHAHAHAH... uuummm... i don't really care about the size of your penis...

the penis is not all that is involved during sex anyways... :rolleyes:

4. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

oh now you REALLY got me curious...

5. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Most of the classical art with larger equipment or that is more sexual in nature has been hidden away from the more sensitive puritanical folks. Check out any of the paintings or statues of the Greek god Priapus or the Roman equivalent Mutinus Mutunus.

6. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

[​IMG]

Priapus. I'm impressed. My personal favorite is the statue of him lubing it up with olive oil.

[​IMG]

7. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Somewhere in Pompeii, there is a statue of Priapus, in which his member is so large that he has a wheelbarrow to carry it in. His statues were commonly placed in front of residences, and it was supposedly good luck too rub it for good luck before entering.

8. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

someone drinks too much snapple!

:D

9. sissybabysusie

sissybabysusie Guest

Mine is only 3 inches....erect! My wife engages in extra sexual activities with other men and I enjoy the humiliation.Has anyone else ever heard of this kind of thing?Ihave posted images of me but my wife is camera shy.

10. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

penises mustve evolved. the ones ive seen since hte 80s and mine itself is much larger in proportion to the ones in the greek statues that we are all familiar with.

11. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Perhaps there were no fluffers available that day.

12. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

with all the kinks those brilliant greeks came up with, it's not a mystery that size wasn't as important.

13. mamaKCita

or...maybe, the guys were just really smart and making statues that gave women the impression that all men have small penises and thus they're HUGE in comparison.

14. Friend

Friend Banned

So, I take it that this thread is a big joke about me? You guys know how sensitive I am about that topic. I'm still not scheduled for my penis reduction operation. As I told you, a judge as ruled that my penis was a weapon of ass destruction. When I penetrate, I crush arteries and some women are still in a coma - charges are still pending - depending if they wake up or not. The scariest thing is that they may die but - they have a giant smile on their face nonetheless...
    Having a giant penis - you can't imagine all the problems. I have to go pee like 10 times in the morning - there is always urine somewhere in there left. I also get dizzy spells when I get horny - it takes a lot of blood to fill it up so, I suffer from low blood pressure. There's also a logistic problem about it - it's almost impossible to hide it when it's horny. It's happened to me in a few places - I could tell that some women had noticed - they were saliving at me.

15. mamaKCita

long, poufy skirts. that'll help.

also, i laughed really hard at this one:

Priapus joined Pan and the satyrs as a spirit of fertility and growth, though he was perennially frustrated by his impotence. He attempted to rape the nymph Lotis but was thwarted by an ass, whose braying caused him to lose his erection at the critical moment and woke Lotis. He pursued the nymph until the gods took pity on her and turned her into a lotus plant. The episode gave him a lasting hatred of asses and a willingness to see them killed in his honour. [2] In the end, his lust gave him a permanent erection and his penis grew so large that he was unable to move.[3]

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yea,verily,I can relate.

17. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

:smilielol5: Who writes this stuff?

18. mamaKCita

He Hates Asses!!! Hahahaha!!! He Wants Them Destroyed!!!

19. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Well, they go HEE-HAW and he can't get it up...

20. mamaKCita

i think it's especially apt considering friend's post up there. the synchronicity. beautiful.